Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dostoyevsky  (Read 14533 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:22:54 »

ahh, i vageuly recall that now.

of course, with the advent of smartphones you could have posted literally as you emptied your load
DMR

« Reply #76 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:24:56 »

I had to wait a week before coming back from Greece, it almost killed me. Sarah from Winchester Smiley
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:28:48 »

Here's to the likes of Kerry Red, Sonic Youth, and especially Coca Fola, and people of their ilk, ,good people. I need to sleep now.

I'm hibernating for a while.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:30:08 »

Can't understand why, on a forum, people cannot post in whatever manner they choose, whatever they like.

Some people are a bit too precious
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaJFz2PACdQPfG_3fSd6IZGQHh2aEEo3YrnV2Xabz5B38ziKyB

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:34:55 »

I'm hibernating for a while.

In Siberia?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:43:49 »

I'm off to Bournemouth tommorow, come and have a chat, i'm not such a bad guy. I'll be wearing a green top, not my Serbian one. Seriously, come over and have a word, i'm not the nutter i'm made out to be.

Forza Shearer
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 23:44:35 »

I had to wait a week before coming back from Greece, it almost killed me. Sarah from Winchester Smiley

that's a great idea for a thread ~ ex holiday romances, where are they now??

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 00:03:39 »

I remwmber your famous holiday romance thread dave.

Epid.

Somebody has had a good night. Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 00:45:46 »

Ban please. Fucking twat of the highest order.

A one way ticket to Pyongyang for Jay please. He'd be well at home there. You fucking coward Bye

Plead on your knees, assume the position, anything to get dissentient voices blacked out. You measly little shite, begging for me to be banned. Throw around your cheap insults, heh?

I challenge you to go on Mastermind. You haven't lived. Weasel. "Oh, i'm begging you forum moderators, ban this guy, he says things that I don't like, ban him, ban him now, he's upsetting my equilibrium, get him out"

Oh dear, oh fucking dear.

Clear off and take your KGB thinking with you.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 01:26:48 »

Enjoyed that Coca, wish I knew more Serbian. Everyone thinks we're psycho's. The bombing of Belgrade made British people think we're scum. That attack made an indelible mark. How would they like it if bombs rained down on London. It is something people in Serbia will try hard to mentally reconcile. All the best to Bosnia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, we all bleed, and maybe we can coalesce and form Yugoslavia again. We've had enough of hatred. And now the guy who started this thread wants me banned!!!

Lakoo noć i lyepo spavaј!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 01:31:30 »

I'm off to Bournemouth tommorow, come and have a chat, i'm not such a bad guy. I'll be wearing a green top, not my Serbian one. Seriously, come over and have a word, i'm not the nutter i'm made out to be.

Forza Shearer

I will come for a chat Dostoyevsky if I see you in a green top, I'm planning a few beers tomorrow and your comments about Bournemouth on that thread have given me a good chuckle at work this week!

See you down there!  Pint

#VivaKenBarlow!
Coca Fola

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 01:32:40 »

I definitely think there should be another Yugoslavia in the future, give it 20 or so years so that everyone's calmed down.. Individually the former Yugoslav countries are weak but as one.. Would be one of the powerhouses of Europe without a doubt. I think the Slovenians are too far gone, they consider themselves Central European, and view the rest of the Balkans as barbarians. But without them there's still potential.
Coca Fola

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 01:34:50 »

Call it Illyria, none of the negative connotations of communism. Sorted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement

Is there a place for Neo-Illyrianism I wonder..
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 04:52:42 »

A one way ticket to Pyongyang for Jay please. He'd be well at home there. You fucking coward Bye

Plead on your knees, assume the position, anything to get dissentient voices blacked out. You measly little shite, begging for me to be banned. Throw around your cheap insults, heh?

I challenge you to go on Mastermind. You haven't lived. Weasel. "Oh, i'm begging you forum moderators, ban this guy, he says things that I don't like, ban him, ban him now, he's upsetting my equilibrium, get him out"

Oh dear, oh fucking dear.

Clear off and take your KGB thinking with you.

Make love not war, or in other words, chill the fuck out, the pair of you.

There are many more important things in life to get melodramatic about than a football forum.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
stfcinbmth

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 06:57:49 »

Forza Shearer

Don't worry if I see you I will most certainly be over for a chat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: