Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bobby Howe  (Read 2234 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 21:41:19 »

A friend of mine deals with town players, and occasionally ex players. Apparently Bobby Howe has gone off the rails big time. Smoking and Drinking heavily, split from his wife, fat as  fuck- going down hill big time.

Wasn't the best player in the world but still a shame he's let himself go.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 21:59:31 »

Wasnt he always fat as fuck!?. :-))(
McLovin

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 22:01:44 »

in my mind, he deserves a downfall after all we suffered every time he played...  :evil:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 22:33:55 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
A friend of mine deals with town players, and occasionally ex players. Apparently Bobby Howe has gone off the rails big time. Smoking and Drinking heavily, split from his wife, fat as  fuck- going down hill big time.

Wasn't the best player in the world but still a shame he's let himself go.

Once you've finished playing you're more than entitled to go off the rails..I'm sure the rest of us have been through some shit, for whatever reason...why should old footballers be any different.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 08:53:30 »

he could join calne  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 10:26:54 »

He doesn't sound drunk enought to me Johno!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 10:30:29 »

Gotta feel sorry for the guy in some ways though. Just like you feel sorry for most people who are having a hard time.

The only time I don't feel sorry for people is if they are absolute wankers who take money to be power.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 21:11:22 »

true...well send him down to the north star club, and he'll be fine  Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 21:33:12 »

Some years back Leigh Barnard started frequenting my local...this was after he'd finished playing and had just been fired out of his Football in the Community job...for domestic violence.

He cut a sorry figure getting pissed and chain smoking.....not at all the man who I recall scoring the goal that won the Div 4 championship at Mansfield...although a bit like Daisy, in that most fans couldn't see what he offered the team...I understood Leapy's value.

I then had to decide should I go and say to Leigh, here mate I'm a fan tell me all about it....or should I follow the pub's unwritten rule that you drink to escape the problems, not hold an inquest.

The latter prevailed, after a short while Leigh started turning up with a fit bird on the arm.....then that was it never saw him again.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 1, 2005, 22:12:48 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Some years back Leigh Barnard started frequenting my local...this was after he'd finished playing and had just been fired out of his Football in the Community job...for domestic violence.

He cut a sorry figure getting pissed and chain smoking.....not at all the man who I recall scoring the goal that won the Div 4 championship at Mansfield...although a bit like Daisy, in that most fans couldn't see what he offered the team...I understood Leapy's value.

I then had to decide should I go and say to Leigh, here mate I'm a fan tell me all about it....or should I follow the pub's unwritten rule that you drink to escape the problems, not hold an inquest.

The latter prevailed, after a short while Leigh started turning up with a fit bird on the arm.....then that was it never saw him again.

Wise words as always Reg.

I was reading today about 'Gazza' slapping his kids about.  I don't want to be too judgmental, but that bloke is a fucking loser.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 3, 2005, 20:24:57 »

There really is no need for wasters like that in this world :|
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: