Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morecambe Free entry  (Read 1405 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 16:38:58 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20912844

Be interesting to see how many they get and also if it actually improves the average attendance for the rest of the season
Coca Fola

« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 18:43:38 »

Might pop along.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 18:47:39 »

Is that Wise Cheesy
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 19:09:24 »

Gonna bob along if can find anyone to go with - sadly unplanned midweek football tends to not lie comfortably with bedtime stories.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 23:26:51 »

Well they got just over 4k crowd instead of the normal 1600ish so that was positive although how many go again is up for debate. There were loads of kids with families which I suppose bodes well although it was like a schoolboy international at times.

The big shocker was how dire the play was, OK the pitch was like the Somme but it made league 1look like la Lisa.

But it was free so shouldn't grumble and at least don't have a five hour drive back to Dagenham to deal it.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 23:36:09 »

Well they got just over 4k crowd instead of the normal 1600ish so that was positive although how many go again is up for debate. There were loads of kids with families which I suppose bodes well although it was like a schoolboy international at times.

The big shocker was how dire the play was, OK the pitch was like the Somme but it made league 1look like la Lisa.

But it was free so shouldn't grumble and at least don't have a five hour drive back to Dagenham to deal it.

I assume the Dagenham fans got in free as well?  I don't imagine there were many mind?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 23:41:18 »

There were two Barrow fans at luton tonight, they lost 6-1, proudly doing the conga, now that's commitment Cheesy
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 23:44:27 »

I assume the Dagenham fans got in free as well?  I don't imagine there were many mind?

Yep free for all, infact nearly ended up in away area as limited home tickets left when we arrived. Less than 50 from Daggers and much respect to them, I struggled to be motivated to make the 10 minute journey there tonight so a 10 hour round trip deserves respect.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: