Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Away  (Read 3357 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:05:10 »

I remember the last time we went and got our picture on the front page of the adver Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:23:48 »

Nope but I probaby wont have the money until a day or 2 before this year due to pay weeks.

Can you really not find £19 in the next 10 weeks Pete. Think you need our charity more than the RAF. Either that or you secretly want to sit in the home end. :-)
Peter Venkman

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:30:10 »

Can you really not find £19 in the next 10 weeks Pete. Think you need our charity more than the RAF. Either that or you secretly want to sit in the home end. :-)
Unfortunately I am still on appeal for ESA and have been for 6 months now, so unfortunately not Sad

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:34:08 »

Unfortunately I am still on appeal for ESA and have been for 6 months now, so unfortunately not Sad

Oh dear. Sorry mate.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:39:03 »

I won my appeal days before Christmas but they will not restart paying me properly for 12 weeks from the appeal date they inform me. It will be backdated but that date is the 14th March, which is a few days before the game.

I am sure I can get a ticket for the Swindon end somehow but I don't mind going in the home end as I have lots of Yeovil supporting mates that will make me feel very welcome I am sure Hmmm...

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:59:36 »

I won my appeal days before Christmas but they will not restart paying me properly for 12 weeks from the appeal date they inform me. It will be backdated but that date is the 14th March, which is a few days before the game.

I am sure I can get a ticket for the Swindon end somehow but I don't mind going in the home end as I have lots of Yeovil supporting mates that will make me feel very welcome I am sure Hmmm...

Ahhh fair enough. It's a joke how long you have to wait but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure someone/me could get you a ticket in the away end if you're desperate.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 14:20:25 »

It is a joke but thats the system now. I am sure I will be able to pick up a ticket from a mate before but I don't want to rely on it Smiley

I just hate missing my local games.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: