Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Portsmouth FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21878 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 16:03:05 »

My highlight of the first half was jayohaitchenn's cry of "He could have killed him!" after Nathan Thompson leathered the ball at a Pompey player and it cannoned off his head out of play Cheesy

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 16:15:01 »

I phoned a mate who couldn't make it at half time to tell him he wasn't missing anything and that the game had 0-0 written all over it. He was listening on the radio and I had five txt messages in the 2nd half with nothing but a "  Smiley "
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #212 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 16:43:57 »

My highlight of the first half was jayohaitchenn's cry of "He could have killed him!" after Nathan Thompson leathered the ball at a Pompey player and it cannoned off his head out of play Cheesy

Topical humour!
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 16:53:42 »

I also heard that, it made me smile through my hangover. You guys must have been sat not far behind me. On a separate note i overheard the lads next to me talking about jayohaitchenn and his trip to Sir Dans the day before which also made me smile!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #214 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 16:59:40 »

I'm in M60, There's quite a few TEFfers around me.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: