Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121645 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 22:24:07 »

Fucking hell lads, think some people need to give a little slack here, Bournemouth have good financial backing and that backing means they can have a good go at the championship next season.  Few good results early on and who knows, PO's with a good run?  Good luck to them, let's face it if our finances were better we'd be celebrating with them right now and we'd be thinking about pushing for the premiership ourselves, as it'd only be a step away.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 22:29:20 »

Fucking hell lads, think some people need to give a little slack here, Bournemouth have good financial backing and that backing means they can have a good go at the championship next season.  Few good results early on and who knows, PO's with a good run?  Good luck to them, let's face it if our finances were better we'd be celebrating with them right now and we'd be thinking about pushing for the premiership ourselves, as it'd only be a step away.

Top post
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:07:51 »

No we wouldn't, we would be hoping to finish 4th from bottom, and be bloody happy with it.  I have nothing against them, but thinking that they will have a go at the Prem is naïve to say the least.  Championship is a whole different ball game since the last time we were there.

They should just enjoy the championship rather than thinking that they will be pushing for the Prem.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:10:57 »

With Eddie Howe in charge and a few decent signings, I hope to see Bournemouth mid table, and being the tight division it tends to be that means they'll be within touching distance of the top flight and good luck to them.

With our previous board and PDC in charge I wouldnt have been looking at 4th from bottom I have to say. However with the current set up, I dread to think what lies in store if we did go up.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:12:32 »

With Eddie Howe in charge and a few decent signings, I hope to see Bournemouth mid table, and being the tight division it tends to be that means they'll be within touching distance of the top flight and good luck to them.

With our previous board and PDC in charge I wouldnt have been looking at 4th from bottom I have to say. However with the current set up, I dread to think what lies in store if we did go up.
why don't you go and fucking support them you turncoat
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:12:47 »

I'd still rather be struggling in the Championship than league 1 Jan.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:13:17 »

I imagine a lot if people in Bournemouth travel to Southampton every other Saturday
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:13:28 »

When Bristol City reached the Championship play off final, was that not their first season after promotion from League 1? And that was without a loaded Russian throwing loads of cash at it.

Very unlikely, but it can be done.

Not sure why I used City as an example actually when Southampton did it last season.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:17:46 »

I'd still rather be struggling in the Championship than league 1 Jan.

Absolutely, not saying I wouldn't. And my conspiracy theory head hopes that this board will put the for sale signs up as soon as we get promoted tbh.

Would love it if we managed to get back to the second tier!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 23:53:01 »

Fucking hell, this is a football forum. If a troll comes, you're supposed to play along for a bit, get him all excited so he links to his mates, before sticking the boot in and making him look a proper tit. Not start noshing him off.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 08:33:48 »

Just won promotion.

Spend the evening on Swindon's MB.

Lad.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 08:50:49 »

No we wouldn't, we would be hoping to finish 4th from bottom, and be bloody happy with it. 

Agreed - and let's hope we do make it.

Darragh McAnthony (Posh Chairman) was on Sky the other evening discussing Peterborough's "sustainable model" on 7-8,000 crowds which is to go for youth and how he had stuck by Darren Ferguson after losing 14/18 etc.  No plans to compete with the parachute clubs or the non parachute clubs with big gates - just a plan.

Where are Posh - 4th from bottom with goal difference keeping them afloat at the minute

Our present board appears incapable of articulating any plan, let alone showing any financial backing

Sorry a bit off topic...f**k the Cherries
Ritchie_is_a_cherry

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 08:51:10 »

Just won promotion.

Spend the evening on Swindon's MB.

Lad.

More entertaining than watching that crap film quoted in your signature Smug Fuck Off
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 08:53:09 »

More entertaining than watching that crap film quoted in your signature Smug Fuck Off

Straight back on.

No hangover.

Dude.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 09:05:19 »

What sort of crowds do you remember Wigan getting in the 3rd division? I can't think they ever got over 5-6,000.

They don't get many more than that in the premier.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: