Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121636 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #720 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:32:09 »

How very classy
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:33:47 »

If I was them, I'd enjoy it while it lasts. Could be a Pompey Mk II.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ritchie_is_a_cherry

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:35:18 »

If I was them, I'd enjoy it while it lasts. Could be a Pompey Mk II.

Could be a Swansea, Wigan, Reading MkII

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:36:42 »

Good luck to Bournemouth, good to see a smaller club get some success. Hope they do well in championship next year. Hope some how we manage to sneak up there too.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:37:57 »

Could be a Swansea, Wigan, Reading MkII

What with crowds of 8k !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ritchie_is_a_cherry

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:41:47 »

Good luck to Bournemouth, good to see a smaller club get some success. Hope they do well in championship next year. Hope some how we manage to sneak up there too.

Cheers bud. Really looking forward to seeing who we bring this summer and some of the fixtures.

Will be interesting to see if Demin continues to put money in, and push for the Premiership.

Must admit, I do feel for you having the wheels well and truly pulled off the cart by Mr Black deciding to sell up when you were well-placed. I think you had an excellent chance of top 2, in what is a pretty weak League 1 this year. We had similar when promoted from League 2 a couple of years ago, when Mitchell decided to offload some of best players and as result Howe left to Burnley.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:45:46 »

Must admit, I do feel for you having the wheels well and truly pulled off the cart by Mr Black deciding to sell up when you were well-placed.

You can't come on here and give it the big one about having Ritchie at Bournemouth and then show sympathy for Swindon because of Black's withdrawal of support... The decision that resulted in Town losing Ritchie.

Trolling can't be that hard can it?

Wink
Ritchie_is_a_cherry

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:46:38 »

New stand going up in the summer. A sustained period at a higher level should see crowds improve consistently. I know the other sides have bigger grounds, but I remember Reading pulling in same attendances as in the late 90's, along with Swansea and Cardiff averaging less than us

Decent catchment area and I know plenty of glory hunters who'll buy tickets regularly no we've been promoted.
Ritchie_is_a_cherry

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:48:33 »

You can't come on here and give it the big one about having Ritchie at Bournemouth and then show sympathy for Swindon because of Black's withdrawal of support... The decision that resulted in Town losing Ritchie.

Trolling can't be that hard can it?

Wink

I can and I have

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:52:13 »

Fair play to ballmouth for throwing money at it. If we had carried on then we would have pissed the league. Wheels fall off eventually though so enjoy it's while you can ballmouth fans.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:54:41 »

16th largest urban area in UK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_the_United_Kingdom

Good scope for development, particularly with the wealth in the area, but with so many people in the Bournemouth Connurbation having fluxed in from other parts of the UK (retirees, students, sunseekers etc) I guess they seldom form an allegiance for the Cherries because they've already formed their footballing affinities elsewhere?
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:56:22 by Dostoyevsky » Logged
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 20:56:14 »

What sort of crowds do you remember Wigan getting in the 3rd division? I can't think they ever got over 5-6,000.

..never go back.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 21:07:12 »

Well done on promotion, hopefully we will join you.

Really enjoyed both our matches this season, the home one for obvious reasons and the 1-1 in January was a great battle between two top sides.

So what if it goes tits up in a few years and you have to rebuild - I would much prefer that than season after season of midtable medriocity which I worry is where we are heading with this board. Football is all about winning and that usually requires money being chucked at it.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 21:19:42 »

At risk of sounding pedantic, but ain't it "Ritchie" ?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 22:15:11 »

Push for the Premiership!?!

Oh dear!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: