Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC SPOTY  (Read 30935 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:45:26 »

Bradley, the Olympic legacy might hold you up, because the cowards won't rock about, you filthy cheating scum. The French know it, strip this guy of his accolade and give it to Nicola Adams, more worthy tahn you, scumbag druggie

'The French know it' I think you may have sadly illustrated your complete lack of knowledge of cycling, real life, the universe and everything there.

The comments from the French in the olympics related to the track cycling and the idea (promoted by a sarcastic remark from one GB rider) that our wheels were rounder than theirs. Particularly funny as our wheels are made by mavic, who as you will no doubt be aware are a French company! However this doesn't really have relevance to Wiggins as he didn't ride the track in London.

Or do you mean the TdF where the French loved Wiggins as he spoke to them fluently in their language, had some charcater and most importantly (especially after whats happened subsequently) was not American.

Next?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:45:53 »

What about Chris Hoy, is he on drugs?

No, but he cheats with technology, all those cycling medals were gained through sophisticated, heavily funded, means, he's a TWAT.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:46:40 »

Next time I see Bradley, i'm going to stick something in his spokes, he makes a mockery of us, take a syringe with me if he wants a top up. Druggy Wiggins, i'm waiting for you

Oh and doping these days is all about blood doping so you need a transfusion kit for that, you will look a bit of a tit with just a syringe, but I suspect thats the least of your worries.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:47:30 »

What about Chris Hoy, is he on drugs?

No but his thighs are. They're as big as my waist.

I'm sure he'll be gutted to discover you think he's a twat. What with being so level headed and such a good judge of character yourself.
Flashheart

« Reply #79 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:47:46 »

Is there any male British athlete that is not a cheating twat?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:47:57 »

'The French know it' I think you may have sadly illustrated your complete lack of knowledge of cycling, real life, the universe and everything there.

The comments from the French in the olympics related to the track cycling and the idea (promoted by a sarcastic remark from one GB rider) that our wheels were rounder than theirs. Particularly funny as our wheels are made by mavic, who as you will no doubt be aware are a French company! However this doesn't really have relevance to Wiggins as he didn't ride the track in London.

Or do you mean the TdF where the French loved Wiggins as he spoke to them fluently in their language, had some charcater and most importantly (especially after whats happened subsequently) was not American.

Next?

Not according to the French i've spoken to. This idea of a classy English gent is a myth
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:49:06 »

Not according to the French i've spoken to. This idea of a classy English gent is a myth

When and how did you conduct such a poll?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:49:31 »

He asked Marcel Marceau and he was very forthright on the subject.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:50:25 »

So you know Mark Cavendish and his interviews are rubbish, you know a French person (I assume thats because you are off to Bugarach on Friday) and we are all deluded.

Come out tell us whats wrong with David Weir, I bet you can tie yourself in all manner of knots with that one.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:51:41 »

You should watch more documentaries on YouTube horlock then you wouldn't be such a LAP shEeP!!!!!!!
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:52:07 »

God, this is a relentless, can you guys cut me some slack, you are like the playground bullies who round up on someone because they've got a revellation.

Wiggins equals drugs, equals Gold medal.

What part of that don't you understand?
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:53:36 »

God, this is a relentless, can you guys cut me some slack, you are like the playground bullies who round up on someone because they've got a revellation.

Wiggins equals drugs, equals Gold medal.

What part of that don't you understand?

The part where you offer up any evidence whatsoever, perhaps?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:54:22 »

Is there any male British athlete that is not a cheating twat?

John Terry?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:54:36 »

Because slagging someone off with no evidence and on a forum that they have no knowledge of is perfectly acceptable behaviour.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:57:01 »

Where's Fred when you need him? Was it shady who offered him out?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: