Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC SPOTY  (Read 30888 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #45 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:08:03 »

Yeah he really seems to hate him, check out the anger in this interview

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/cycling/mark-cavendish-praises-bradley-wiggins-1486730

All rubbish spouted my the Illuminati controlled media to keep you all in the dark about, erm, Bradley Wiggins.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:09:40 »

Why do you think that his team-mates have distanced themselves from him? He got propelled to that position for a reason, Mark Cavendish despises him. Good luck Bradley, it won't last. Your team mates know how despicable you are

Are they hearing voices too ?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:09:49 »

Well, there's this bloke who pretends to be a shouty taxi driver and he puts these funny videos on YouTube but you see the thing is they're all true, honest when you think about it, it's right isn't it, stands to reason the government are controlling us all by secret means under the orders of the Lizard King, eh that David Icke, people laughed but you know, eh, you know, there's more to all this and anyway so this taxi bloke he said he reckoned all them cyclists were wrong'uns and if you don't believe me then you're a sleeping sheep, send just $49.50 to this address to read our new pamphlet "Secrets of the Illuminati and how the Jews and their agents in the CIA control the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award to secure their ongoing global dominance".

And all that.

If you get your facts right, instead of putting mis-information out there for your lap dogs, you will know he abhors racism in all its forms, he calls for an open border policy, but you label him as an anti semite?

Bradley Wiggins is a drug cheat, why do you think he was so uneasy upon victory, not long now until we hear about this scumbag and his blood tests, his team mates know, they want fuck all to do with him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:10:06 »

All rubbish spouted my the Illuminati controlled media to keep you all in the dark about, erm, Bradley Wiggins.
If that is indeed his real name. And what is he hiding under those sideburns eh?
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:11:31 »

David Icke isn't anti-semite, he just thinks the Jews are really lizards.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:11:59 »

Damming him with faint praise, he switched teams, they wanted him out. MR Wiggins, sue me, you're a drug cheat
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:14:03 »

He's really anti-lizard though.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:14:11 »

It is an allegory Flashheart, lizard or no lizard, exploiting people through financial mechanism can't go on
DMR

« Reply #53 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:15:49 »

What does that slosher who's 6 foot under make of it all?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:17:41 »

Wiggins sue me you cunt, the lap dogs adore you, you piece of shit, heh, when the time comes you will face the wrath of these people who champion you name. Who said cheats never prosper? Sue Barker gave you a peck on the cheek, you drug taking cunt.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:19:17 »

Did Bradley Wiggins piss on your 9p steak?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:19:19 »

I'm not sure he reads the TEF to be honest.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:22:35 »

Wiggins, sit on your freemasonic throne, you drug taking cunt, you don't fool me, time for you to face justice you puny legged twat, and this country annoints you as God almighty. Druggy druggy, the cycling industry knows it, and soon everyone will. FUCK OFF Wiggins
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:22:43 »

Popcorn

Another legendary thread
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:27:48 »

Performance enhancing druugy Wiigins is our annual hero, you can't make this shit up.

Give the title to Paolo.

Bradley is a druggy, pitiful emaciated shit, get him in the laboratary, the drug shit
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: