Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another mass shooting  (Read 12222 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #120 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:27:03 »

While I agree with his sentiments he made himself look a right dick (more so than usual) in that interview.

However, what's more ridiculous is the petition. Wanting him deported for voicing his opinion? Really?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:35:17 »

Piers Morgan should be the next victim, horrible despicable cunt.
That would make my Christmas

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:39:26 »

A petition has been sent to the Whitehouse to deport Piers Morgan, because he is anti-guns. Please don't send the prick back to Britain. Here he is making a fool of himself and abandoning reasoned debate for naughty words.

There was a good chance to have a well reasoned debate about guns and that idiot morgan blew it.
Coca Fola

« Reply #123 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:43:41 »

A petition has been sent to the Whitehouse to deport Piers Morgan, because he is anti-guns. Please don't send the prick back to Britain. Here he is making a fool of himself and abandoning reasoned debate for naughty words.

He's 100% spot on in this instance.
Coca Fola

« Reply #124 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:44:19 »

Although I agree he could have phrased what he said much better.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:54:42 »

However, what's more ridiculous is the petition. Wanting him deported for voicing his opinion? Really?
very democratic, isn't it?
Flashheart

« Reply #126 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 19:58:06 »

very democratic, isn't it?

Indeed.

Perhaps somebody should begin a petition to imprison those wanting Morgan deported, because they are attacking the 1st amendment?
DRS

« Reply #127 on: Monday, December 24, 2012, 23:36:46 »

I watched that whole interview and that clip has been edited massivley.I can't stand Morgan but based on what that bloke was like for the half hour previously he was bang on.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 00:06:15 »

There was a good chance to have a well reasoned debate about guns and that idiot morgan blew it.

How do you have a well reasoned debate about guns with someone who is in favour of teachers carrying concealed weapons in classrooms and who thinks arming everyone is the way to reduce gun crime?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 00:14:32 »

The bloke is obviously a republican loon and has some very questionable beliefs and logic related to guns, but at least he debates his points in a vaguely sensible way and responds to the very little that Morgan offers. To throw away the opportunity to expose someone clearly so rife for a grilling and fucking over is a travesty. Paxman would have destroyed him.

Having watched the 12 minute version I think the highlights capture it well enough. Morgan repeatedly shouts over the top of the other guy, tries fickle tactics like making a big deal of the guy laughing (at his interview technique), and ultimately completely fails to corner the guy and get anything other than the usual NRA lines out of him.

Piers Morgan is a walking cunt.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 02:36:46 »

Damned right.  Morgan is an intellectual pygmy; a fat Hugh Grant.  He's got no business wading in to a debate like that...even if his instincts are OK.  He's just given the gun lobby over there another target.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: