Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient away.  (Read 21844 times)
DMR

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 22:55:19 »

I'm sure I'll get shot down again but anyone who really means that this postponement has 'ruined' Christmas really needs a quiet word in the mirror.

Merry Christmas xxx
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 23:19:38 »

I'm sure I'll get shot down again but anyone who really means that this postponement has 'ruined' Christmas really needs a quiet word in the mirror.

Merry Christmas xxx

I did and the reflection said:

Cockney bastards should of covered the pitch up.

Clems Army!
00deanb

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:15:52 »

reading fc fan here i dont even no why any fan would travel to watch this piece of scum
Coca Fola

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:37:47 »

Merry Christmas xxx
Ruined Boxing Day.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:41:12 »

reading fc fan here i dont even no why any fan would travel to watch this piece of scum
Nobody is forcing you to watch your favourite team.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:59:49 by Notts red » Logged
Dirty Harry

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:49:18 »

But yet you took the time to find a Swindon town forum then sign up just to be a dick ! You really need to get a life ! On Christmas Day as well ! So sad soapy tit wank
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:06:54 »

How are the song sheets and the regular fisting of your sister?

X
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:11:31 »

The really annoying thing is that no other games in the football league are off. Looks to me like they made a rash decision, hasn't been a drop of rain in London since they called it off. In fact, every game in the Conference North and South is on, yet a league one team can't get their game on.

Dagenham and AFC Hornchurch all have game on in a similar(ish) area...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:15:18 »

I enjoyed Brian McDermott's appearance in Dr Who yesterday, but if I was a fellow plastic I'd be annoyed that he wasn't concentrating on football.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:18:15 »

The really annoying thing is that no other games in the football league are off. Looks to me like they made a rash decision, hasn't been a drop of rain in London since they called it off. In fact, every game in the Conference North and South is on, yet a league one team can't get their game on.

Dagenham and AFC Hornchurch all have game on in a similar(ish) area...

Agree, think they used the rain as an excuse not to play us, that pic that was posted a few posts up was "the worst area of the pitch" and that was 24 hrs ago......   Joke!!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:22:37 »

If Barry hearn concentrated more on investing in the drainage of the pitch then his pointless one man fucking crusade for the olympic stadium...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:25:38 »

Agree, think they used the rain as an excuse not to play us, that pic that was posted a few posts up was "the worst area of the pitch" and that was 24 hrs ago......   Joke!!!

You know that it's the referee who calls off games rather than the club don't you?

This is turning into a conspiracy that Dostovesky would be proud of
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:29:26 »

Merry Christmas xxx
Ruined Christmas? No chance. Fucked up boxing day? Oh yes.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:30:17 »

Looking forward to seeing you next season = hope you got some new trainers for Xmas
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 10:31:11 »

Me neither to be honest. After all you'll be relegated by Feb.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: