Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hire Cars  (Read 1659 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 15:00:27 »

Spending Xmas in Ireland and need a car to pick up and return to Dublin airport over the Xmas period. Looking like its going to be around 300 Euro for 6 days which seems pretty steep to me.

Can anyone recommend a cheap hire car firm?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 15:38:47 »

Kerry Red has a van
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 15:43:08 »

Kerry Red has a van

Smiley Any chance I can borrow it KR?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 16:07:42 »

Spending Xmas in Ireland and need a car to pick up and return to Dublin airport over the Xmas period. Looking like its going to be around 300 Euro for 6 days which seems pretty steep to me.

Can anyone recommend a cheap hire car firm?

I used Arguscarhire.com when i went away in the summer (admittedly not Ireland). They were the cheapest i found. They were effectively a broker for a local firm but were spot on and didn't try to rip me off at all.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 16:26:43 »

I used Arguscarhire.com when i went away in the summer (admittedly not Ireland). They were the cheapest i found. They were effectively a broker for a local firm but were spot on and didn't try to rip me off at all.

Yeah I googled cheap car hire and found them to be quite reasonable. Like a moneysupermarket type search.

Booked it through Hertz via AerLingus with some discount code. Managed to get the one up from the mini economy for 270 Euro in the end.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: