Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zlatan Ibrahimović  (Read 6568 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 08:57:01 »

Lee Millers miss in that game was also pretty extraordinary

I come from a land down-under
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 09:12:07 »

Yes he knew where the goal was and yes he meant it but it was a flukey finish.

Ibra is hugely over rated but a solid striker none the less.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
nochee

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 09:42:53 »

Everyone at work today is talking about the fourth goal and how good it was. Personally I think his third was a belter. He stopped the speed of the ball on his chest beautifully and rifled the volley home. Great goal.

He's still a cunt though
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 09:46:13 »

Third was a free kick wasn't it?

Ibrahimovic is one of the most criminally under-rated footballers by this country, as some comments in here show.

Things get better but they never get good
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 09:56:41 »

Especially when compared to our predicament of having to pick from Welbeck, Daniel fucking Sturridge, Andy Carroll et al.

I'd say Ibra is better than Rooney too.

As for his 4th goal, it was great. Not the best ever, but the technique shown was impeccable, and took advantage of the open goal in a situation where most would have just brought it down, turned, and looked for a striker in the box.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:03:43 »

Ibrahimovic is one of the most criminally under-rated footballers by this country, as some comments in here show.

Hooray! Someone speaking sense about Zlatan in this country for once. He's won the league title 8 seasons running between 2004 to 2011 with 5 different teams in 4 different countries. If he was English our press would have a Storey-esque wankfest about him on a weekly basis.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:11:18 »

People who say that Ibra is overrated are the same people that say Joe Hart is the best GK in the world.

Case closed.
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:35:02 »

I can't have him but then I tend not to rate players at all unless they do something of note against a team I follow i.e. Swindon, England or in the CL against an English side
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:38:24 »

I always thought he was over-rated and the last few times England have played Sweden he hasn't done a lot. On his day he is unplayable and it sounds like yesterday was one of those days.

For me he is still more miss than hit though, but still a very very good player.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:39:49 »

A Paynteresque type of player
DMR

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:41:45 »

I would also say that "now he has proved it on a big stage" is total horeshit, a meaningless friendly, against a dreadful England side full of players who will never wear the shirt in a competitive game. Big stage my left testicle.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:42:42 »

A Paynteresque type of player

Very much so.

That is if Paynter had a better than 1-in-2 goalscoring record over the last 6 and a bit seasons for Inter, Barcelona, Milan and PSG; had been Serie A top scorer twice and Serie A player of the year 3 times.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 10:47:39 »

Given the chance....

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 14:08:22 »

It was a great goal no doubt. Seen plenty better though
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 16:17:39 »

Well taken goal with the element of "luck" about it certainly does not make the best goal ever. Total nonsense giving it that title by the media as there must be thousands of great goals scored over all the years football has been played that will never see the light of day as TV/Video/Cameras were not around.

No

Do not really like the bloke but would always have him in any team who I support.

Clap

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: