Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walsall FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29954 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:05:26 »

Sue Nicholls,better known as Miss Popov from Rentaghost?.She's been in Corrie for donkeys years and the Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin as Joan in the 70's.Dodgy info from a youngster methinks,hope its not a bad omen!2-2 draw instead of the 2-0 i would have predicted

Youngster? If only. Better known to me in Rentaghost, perhaps to others in Coronation Street but I don't really watch Coronation Street
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:07:17 »

Who is Sid?

The family stick insect, Shaw's answer to Paul the octupus, although his success rate is as poor as mine  Smiley
Dozno9

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:24:01 »

3-1
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:28:02 »

2-0 win, Williams and Roberts. 1400 Town fans and 5412 overall.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:32:47 »

Reading some of the comments on their forum I'd be disappointed not to win!

3-1 Town
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:38:27 »

You posted at exactly 00:00:00 therefore this thread was not posted on matchday, yet was also not posted before matchday. I can only conclude that you have broken the space time continuum and the universe as we know it will now end.

Years ago, I used to know an eccentric Walsall fan, who had the nickname Clockstopper, as the story was told, the clock in Walsall General Maternity Unit, stopped when he was born. He had that Black Country way of  making even the upbeat sound downbeat. Walsall fans will always tell you they're shite and STFC are in for an easy game...it's been that way for the 20 games we've lost there.

Rosso is tampering with forces he little understands here, so I think should be cut some slack from the fallout following today's impending debacle.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:40:39 »

Years ago, I used to know an eccentric Walsall fan, who had the nickname Clockstopper, as the story was told, the clock in Walsall General Maternity Unit, stopped when he was born. He had that Black Country way of  making even the upbeat sound downbeat. Walsall fans will always tell you they're shite and STFC are in for an easy game...it's been that way for the 20 games we've lost there.

Rosso is tampering with forces he little understands here, so I think should be cut some slack from the fallout following today's impending debacle.

Are these the same forces that bumped Diana off?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:44:58 »

It seems a few Walsall fans are predicting a slaughtering today, hopefully the negativity is the same with their players. This did make me chuckle though -

"Smith is interviewed in the Express & Star today and says that the club have taken inspiration from Bradley Wiggins' Olympic triumph by getting on their bikes for a team bonding session. Let's hope this men's trial cycle does the trick"

"Not great timing, Wiggins has just been knocked off his bike, take that how you like".

http://www.upthesaddlers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41440

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:09:27 »

Are these the same forces that bumped Diana off?

Nah it's more about the dualistic nature of reality...and the links between quantum mechanics and time. I take for my evidence the classic two slit experiment whereby a stream of light is projected at a slide with 2 slits.
[url width=610 height=430]http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/images/quantum_double_slit_photon.jpg[/url]

What we find is that the light can be seen to behave as a wave entity or a quantum entity, namely a photon. If the observer looks for wave energy it is found, if for a photon it is found...but you cannot find both at the same time. Ergo, light has a dualistic potential, and behaves according to how the observer wishes to see it. So reality is not what it seems.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:19:18 »

Single photons passing through the slit create an interference pattern as though they are a wave, this should not be possible with single photons. It's as though the single photons duplicate themselves or are in more than one place at the same time.

The really nuts thing is that when we try to get a closer look to see what is happening the photons begin to act as they should and no interference pattern is created. They change their behaviour for no other apparent reason other than they are being watched.

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:43:42 by Flashheart » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:24:50 »

Single photons passing through the slit create an interference pattern as though they are a wave, this should not be possible with single photons. It's as though the single photons duplicate themselves or are in more than one place at the same time.

The really nuts thing is that when we try to get a closer look to see what is happening the photons begin to act as they should and no interference pattern is created. They change their behaviour for no other apparent reason than they are being watched.

Very well explained Flashheart...Rosso is being watched.
kerry red

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:25:18 »

Fuck me - is this a football forum or an Evening with Stephen Hawkin?

Explain the God Particle, you clever dicks
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:27:00 »

Nah it's more about the dualistic nature of reality...and the links between quantum mechanics and time. I take for my evidence the classic two slit experiment whereby a stream of light is projected at a slide with 2 slits.
[url width=610 height=430]http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/images/quantum_double_slit_photon.jpg[/url]

What we find is that the light can be seen to behave as a wave entity or a quantum entity, namely a photon. If the observer looks for wave energy it is found, if for a photon it is found...but you cannot find both at the same time. Ergo, light has a dualistic potential, and behaves according to how the observer wishes to see it. So reality is not what it seems.

Well explained. So is our thread a wave entity or a quantum entity or neither?
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:27:07 »

I've got a good feeling about this.  2-1 Swindon COYR
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 12:31:25 »

Very well explained Flashheart...Rosso is being watched.

Yikes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: