Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Youth Team Players  (Read 2241 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 12:25:27 »

Nathan Thompson and Miles Storey signed professional contracts this year. Louis Thompson is still a Youth Team player. I recall someone posting about asking Bodin about how much PDC watches the youth team and Bodin responding that this was a sore subject (I think).

With these 3 players starting to make an impact in the first team, I just wonder whether there are any other youths that may potentially be better than PDC going on another spending spree?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 13:14:57 »

Oakley has the potential to be a cracking centre back. Him and L Thompson will be the 2 to get pro deals this summer i reckon(both getting involved with the first team so no surprises there) There's another lad i really rate but aint naming him as he's still very young.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 13:31:41 »

Oakley has the potential to be a cracking centre back. Him and L Thompson will be the 2 to get pro deals this summer i reckon(both getting involved with the first team so no surprises there) There's another lad i really rate but aint naming him as he's still very young.

He's too young to have a name?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 13:54:23 »

He's too young to have a name?
well maybe Wesley? 
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 14:34:12 »

It can only be good that we had 5 youth team players in the squad on Tuesday, especially as those that have played have been doing pretty well. Maybe the answer to Paolo's problems is the youth team, rather than pissing more money away.

Despite what Bodin might claim, Paolo seems to be pretty switched on when it comes to the youth team and doing a pretty good job of developing them in to first team players.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 14:53:18 »

Connor Waldon (i think it is?) seems to score in every match report I see... but then again, so did Alan Young.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 14:58:28 »

surprised bodin is still here to be honest
Coca Fola

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 15:19:39 »

Nathan Thompson and Miles Storey signed professional contracts this year. Louis Thompson is still a Youth Team player. I recall someone posting about asking Bodin about how much PDC watches the youth team and Bodin responding that this was a sore subject (I think).

With these 3 players starting to make an impact in the first team, I just wonder whether there are any other youths that may potentially be better than PDC going on another spending spree?
Nathan Thompson first signed a pro deal in 2009.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: