Pages: 1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 469   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with football?  (Read 1629195 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #3870 on: Thursday, April 4, 2019, 15:22:19 »

The Oxford owner claims they have to pay 1M/year to use that 'stadium'. Kassam says it is not that much, though.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3871 on: Thursday, April 4, 2019, 16:34:02 »

Kassam issued winding up order No. 4, again for non payment of rent. Oxford (spit) only paid him an instalment of the rent owing at that time.

The debts - to Kassam at least - are accruing. He may well benefit hugely if the club folds and he can build houses on the site.

I知 undecided if I壇 actually like to see them disappear or just return to their natural position of being under our cosh.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3872 on: Thursday, April 4, 2019, 22:06:13 »

Kassam issued winding up order No. 4, again for non payment of rent. Oxford (spit) only paid him an instalment of the rent owing at that time.

The debts - to Kassam at least - are accruing. He may well benefit hugely if the club folds and he can build houses on the site.

I知 undecided if I壇 actually like to see them disappear or just return to their natural position of being under our cosh.
Pass them on the way up as they go down would be my preference
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3873 on: Friday, April 5, 2019, 08:35:06 »

Duckenfield still getting away with it

I have no sympathy for Duckenfield, however he is entitled to due legal process and you as one who has (rightly) in the past made this point when people choose to play judge and jury on here rather devalue yourself by that comment.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3874 on: Friday, April 5, 2019, 09:08:16 »

I have no sympathy for Duckenfield, however he is entitled to due legal process and you as one who has (rightly) in the past made this point when people choose to play judge and jury on here rather devalue yourself by that comment.
I didn't say he wasn't. He is entitled to due process, of course, he will now be retried and he may get off in a second trial. He's still a scumbag. For me, he and many others should be in jail for the cover-up, as much as their actions on the day. I do have some sympathy for his defence that he is no more or less guilty than most of the senior hierarchy of S Yorks police of that time and that he is being made something of a scapegoat. That doesn't make him any less culpable, just because others who are also culpable are not in the dock alongside him
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #3875 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 12:15:33 »

Not sure where to post this, 2 days ago the Football League released figures of agent fees paid by clubs, we have paid a lot lot less than most clubs in this division with 3 or 4 very high spenders like MKD, Mansfailed, Northampton, Port Vale and Cheltnumb all spending between 3 and 5 times as much as the Town have in the period up to Jan 31st this year.

Makes our outlay of 」18k seem fairly low in comparison.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3876 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 12:19:06 »

Also, if there weren't enough reasons....heres another reason to hate MKD.

https://www.Franchise.com/news/2019/april/collect-a-free-clap-banner-on-saturday-and-enjoy-a-free-nandos/

Peter Venkman

« Reply #3877 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 12:25:50 »

Cooperman moaning again about FGR being bankrolled, it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to see how he is being bankrolled when they have crowds of little more than 1/3 what Town have.

https://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/sport/17551458.cooper-disappointed-with-playing-budget-claims/?ref=ar

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #3878 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 12:45:11 »

Gordon Strachan comparing potential abuse for Adam Johnson to racist abuse towards black players. Fuck sake.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #3879 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 18:14:26 »

https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/2019/april/club-statement-racist-twitter-abuse-of-nathan-byrne/

I come from a land down-under
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3880 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 18:26:20 »

Disgusting what was written to him
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3881 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 18:45:13 »

Disgusting what was written to him
By Brizzle fans I assume? Either way,fair play to Wigan for taking a public stand
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #3882 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 18:59:58 »

Apparently a Manchester United 'fan' from Sheffield, either way he is a true piece of filth and hopefully the police will knock on his door shortly

I come from a land down-under
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3883 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 19:30:13 »

Probably just 'bust' his 'acca'.

Idiot.
Flashheart

« Reply #3884 on: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 19:34:44 »

Remarkably stupid as well. As if he's going to get away with it. I'm in no way encouraging it but if you are going to be a cunt, at least be a smart cunt.

Although, we should be grateful that bellends like this seem willing to expose themselves so publicly.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 469   Go Up
Print
Jump to: