Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 469   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with football?  (Read 1629401 times)
chunky monkey

« Reply #855 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 07:48:22 »

I don't really get all the outrage. Yes, Suarez is a cock but its not a career ending tackle or a result-influencing act. It's actually quite funny. Football needs more loons. 4 months is harsh.

Look at how Uruguay backed him, then compare it to say, English reaction to Beckham in 98. And people wonder why other nations' players want to play for their country and why our players don't...

Deary me
Barry Scott

« Reply #856 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 08:37:27 »

I don't really get all the outrage. Yes, Suarez is a cock but its not a career ending tackle or a result-influencing act. It's actually quite funny. Football needs more loons. 4 months is harsh.

Look at how Uruguay backed him, then compare it to say, English reaction to Beckham in 98. And people wonder why other nations' players want to play for their country and why our players don't...

I agree with most of this. It's certainly funny. As is this mass outrage.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 09:48:06 »

I agree with most of this. It's certainly funny. As is this mass outrage.

Yep, I agree with DMR too, scary! The over the top outrage makes me chuckle.  Suarez is indeed a cock, and deserves to be punished but if Suarez deserves 4 months then Keane should have been inprisoned for 12 months for his tackle on Alfie, and Tyson should have been hung drawn and quartered for biting an ear off...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Amir

« Reply #858 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 09:53:14 »

I think a lot of people are confusing their shock that he actually did it again, with shock at what he did.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 10:15:54 »

I can see what DRM is saying, it's a catch 22 situation.

Should suarez have been punished? Yes, probably for longer that 4 months.

If I was on the receiving end it's pretty obvious I'd prefer a bite on my shoulder over a career ending leg break in which the other player would only get a 3 match ban,
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 18:14:13 »

I do like the fact that 888 have sacked him. So to be a racist and twice cannibal was ok but a racist and three time cannibal is unacceptable. Weird values.
Until he accepts he has done wrong there is no hope for him and his behaviour will continue. Clubs will still sign him though and Uruguay will still pick him. There is no morality or ethics in football.
The fact he will miss some Liverpool games really pleases me. They were a bunch of cunts ( particularly the professional victim Dalgliesh ) over him after he racially abused Evra.  
Ku Klux Justice Piss stained Tramp kenny dalglish

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 08:05:27 »

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/massimo-cellino-leeds-united-paddy-kenny

As much as I'm enjoying taking the piss out of Leeds supporting mates, this man is quite insane and should not be allowed anywhere near a club
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 08:19:13 »

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/massimo-cellino-leeds-united-paddy-kenny

As much as I'm enjoying taking the piss out of Leeds supporting mates, this man is quite insane and should not be allowed anywhere near a club

'Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches or send out for sandwiches. The players are also being made to pay to have their kits washed.'

Marching on together! Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #863 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 08:34:49 »

'Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches or send out for sandwiches. The players are also being made to pay to have their kits washed.'

Marching on together! Cheesy
Couldnt happen to a nicer club and set of fans Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 09:03:08 »

'washing up together '
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 09:32:49 »

Waccoe - we are cleaning, cleaning our equipment.  we are cooking, cooking our eats
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 20:45:07 »

Neymar has 54 caps for Brazil at the age of 22.

I get the feeling that if he was English he would be lucky to have 10 England caps.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #867 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 21:02:24 »

Well you would be wrong, wouldn't you

Things get better but they never get good
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 21:18:35 »

Brazil.  Dirty long ball merchants who own the refs. 21 fouls against Columbias 14 at this stage and no yellow cards.

Never knowingly overstated.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #869 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 21:28:56 »

And the linesman thinks 'how can i disallow this Colombia goal'.

Coming to the conclusion we may as well give up,  give them the trophy and go home!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 469   Go Up
Print
Jump to: