Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Five Live.  (Read 915 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 21:40:52 »

Just for those who cannot get to the Villa match it will be the commentary match on Radio Five live.

Thats if you can pull yourself away from the local rantings Cheesy
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 21:52:52 »

Just for those who cannot get to the Villa match it will be the commentary match on Radio Five live.

Or the 2,3 or 4 match day threads that will of been started.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 22:09:23 »

I listened to the Crewe commentary the other day. I can't stand listening to the Swindon one any more. They always sound so full of glee when the other team scores.........The Crewe commentators made Swindon sound great. It'll have to be a toss up between Five Live and the Villa commentary for this one.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 22:41:45 »

Alan Green won't be commentating.....he will be rimming Fergie...MANC cunt!

Clems Army!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 23:17:00 »

There is a chance they will share the BBC Wilts commentary, just think, Chris Wise being broadcast around the world. I'm sure some pit worker in Cumbria will be delighted to hear some of the gobbledygook that he comes out with.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 07:52:09 »

I listened to the Crewe commentary the other day. I can't stand listening to the Swindon one any more. They always sound so full of glee when the other team scores.........The Crewe commentators made Swindon sound great. It'll have to be a toss up between Five Live and the Villa commentary for this one.

Have to say I listened to the Crewe commentary.  They made it sound like there was a fotball match going on, ie exciting, frustrating, dull, dangerous, amusing

Our lot could just switch on the oppo commentary on Player in the background and chat away generally on air and relay the odd score flash.

At least I can go today so will be spared
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 08:34:44 »

Can't believe 5live will be able to not talk about Jimmy Savile for two hours as they seem to be his official radio station at the moment.

To helps matters and in memory of dear old Kevin Morris perhaps a rendition of 'there's only one Jimmy Savile' would keep the 5live boys happy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: