Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stevenage FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 49581 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 22:46:14 »

That made me remember. Haven't seen Storey for a while, jeez that boy is a tank, he must have grown a foot since his last appearance. Has shown promise previously, but hopefully now he has a goal he'll really kick on.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 23:09:50 »

Enjoyed reading through this tonight, having listened to the game on the wireless. Would have gone had I been down south, with it being a new ground and all.

Thanks to whoever posted the Stevenage report. Enjoyed this bit:

It says much that when Bostock went off injured with a few minutes to go, the visitors remained in charge. It was sensational stuff from Swindon
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 23:41:39 »

Oh and I just saw the highlights on the FLS. Good to see us tear a defence apart like that. Poor defending from their perspective, but we looked dangerous.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 00:10:49 »

Enjoyed reading through this tonight, having listened to the game on the wireless. Would have gone had I been down south, with it being a new ground and all.

Thanks to whoever posted the Stevenage report. Enjoyed this bit:

We were taking the piss even with only ten men on the field, but by this time I think Stevenage were demoralised
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 04:57:15 »

He's found his old coat, he's found his old coat, paolo DiCanio he's found his old coat.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 08:41:04 »

Great to see the positive comments about Bostock and I hope his injury isn't serious. From the highlights, his ball through to Rooney for number 4 was good, but I also though his ball out to Ritchie to cross for Storey was v clever, and not the sort of ball any of the other 3 would play. I'd love to see him in there week in week out.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 09:45:02 »

The unpredictability of the season continues....didn`t see this one coming at all but all accounts we played them off the park and have seen the highlights and it seems that way. Dont bother listening to DiCanio anymore after the match or before but I hope even he had the humility to speak in postive terms about this performance.....

Tuesday should be interesting with Villa I suspect wanting to sort out there league form rather than get bogged down in not so important cups.

Bring it on...normally you should be able to say we are probably favourites but....this season who knows....never a dull moment.

Bathtime
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 10:18:06 »

Tuesday should be interesting with Villa I suspect wanting to sort out there league form rather than get bogged down in not so important cups.
Bring it on...normally you should be able to say we are probably favourites but....this season who knows....never a dull moment.
Favourites against Premier League opposition?
What have you been smoking?

It's All Good..............
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 10:49:47 »

Bet365 Swindon 11/4 Villa 1/1
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 11:37:27 »

Amazing result.  Same old Swindon...consistently inconsistent!

And the best bit...Paolo can change the record at last!  See - squad system.  You do know how to use one.

And a big happy hello to the London Reds Biggleswade posse.  Have a great evening lads (& Donna).

We had a cracking time, unfortunately went a bit downhill when one of our number was sick on the pub floor! I'll leave you to work out who. Beer before and after in the supporters club ( their fans were a good bunch), and then back to the Euston Flyer for a top up. I left at 8 but I'm pretty confident there will some very green looking poeple this morning Smiley
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 12:28:23 »

We had a cracking time, unfortunately went a bit downhill when one of our number was sick on the pub floor! I'll leave you to work out who. Beer before and after in the supporters club ( their fans were a good bunch), and then back to the Euston Flyer for a top up. I left at 8 but I'm pretty confident there will some very green looking poeple this morning Smiley

I can confirm this is the case
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 12:43:21 »

What a great day out. Brilliant football and a good laugh too, I think we left our mark on Biggleswade! And yes I am one of those green looking people this morning Smiley
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 13:22:33 »

BackPackers Bar at Kings Cross (just around the corner and next to The Flying Scotsman) was the stop for our lot, at 3.25 a double mixer I am feeling it this morning (afternoon) !!

#VivaKenBarlow!
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:10:02 »

BackPackers Bar at Kings Cross (just around the corner and next to The Flying Scotsman) was the stop for our lot, at 3.25 a double mixer I am feeling it this morning (afternoon) !!
What were the girls like  Pint
Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:17:19 »

Hmmm! Flying Scotsman.
I could never work out why these scantily clad girls kept comming up to me and offering me an empty beer glass. Hmmm
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: