Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stevenage FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 50344 times)
King of Tonga

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:30:56 »

Never ever doubt the power of the Tongan throne.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:31:43 »

That makes more sense. He's hard to follow in his post match interviews!

To be honest I really don't understand much of what he says. Very confusing as always!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:32:42 »

Never ever doubt the power of the Tongan throne.

[url width=342 height=450]http://marthaknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Gold-Toilet.jpg[/url]

Cats are better than dogs FACT
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:47:49 »

'The player who put us in trouble' is wide open to interpretation

I still think we should have Paolo doing interviews by multiple choice.
absolutely agree, Paolo's interviews are always as open to interpretation as a David Lynch film.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #439 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:53:20 »

Bit of a pisser about Bostock was hoping he was going to play Tuesday
Flashheart

« Reply #440 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 16:58:23 »

absolutely agree, Paolo's interviews are always as open to interpretation as a David Lynch film.

Not sure who was interviewing him post match but they were pushing for clarification.
Dozno9

« Reply #441 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:00:00 »

This is a bit like throwing the first punch whilst the other guy's taking his jacket off. Too early and unfair*

*unless we win and all hail KOT

Hail to the KOT throne.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:01:49 »

Wow, pleased to be totally and utterly wrong about this match. Nice one town. Just the tonic we needed before Tuesday.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:10:19 »

Not sure who was interviewing him post match but they were pushing for clarification.

I thought it was Shaun Hodgetts?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:15:27 »

After watching the boro rip Pompey a new arse for the first 45 minutes I thought a draw would be a result....so I skipped around the Yorkshire dales with a spring in my step as the updates came through.  Heard we missed a pen too....sack the board...and shit on the Villa.

I have a soft spot for miles storey after he fucked Crawley over last season...good on ya young in.

Clems Army!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:20:27 »

was like we were playing 8 or 9 men at some points.  completely run the show.

looked like a good save for the pen to me. 

good display, and free parking in a car park just over the road.
DantySFC

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:24:06 »

No complaints from me.  That was a 1st class display of quick, concise, attractive football and not only did Swindon deserve all 3 points but probably 2 or 3 more goals.  Boro were inept of ideas and couldn't string two passes together and suspect those that made the journey wondered how on earth Boro were sitting in second.

I hope its a minor blip on the landscape and take a little comfort, that we ripped Sheffield Wednesday 5-1 this time last year and they then went on a great run securing Auto's - who knows??

Well done to your fans that were also 1st class.

now to avoid internet and newspapers for a couple of days and look forward to the Cup next week.  

Hope everyone made it back safely and no doubt enjoyed their brief visit to Hertfordshire.

COYB
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:27:51 »

No complaints from me.  That was a 1st class display of quick, concise, attractive football and not only did Swindon deserve all 3 points but probably 2 or 3 more goals.  Boro were inept of ideas and couldn't string two passes together and suspect those that made the journey wondered how on earth Boro were sitting in second.

I hope its a minor blip on the landscape and take a little comfort, that we ripped Sheffield Wednesday 5-1 this time last year and they then went on a great run securing Auto's - who knows??

now to avoid internet and newspapers for a couple of days and look forward to the Cup next week. 

Hope everyone made it back safely and no doubt enjoyed their brief visit to Hertfordshire.

COYB

Thanks for your thoughts. Always good to hear sensible thoughts from the other camp! On Tuesday I was bemoaning the fact we hadn't really showed our class since the start of the season (Brighton at home was on my mind). Sounds like we got it right today.
Flashheart

« Reply #448 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:30:09 »

No complaints from me.  That was a 1st class display of quick, concise, attractive football and not only did Swindon deserve all 3 points but probably 2 or 3 more goals.  Boro were inept of ideas and couldn't string two passes together and suspect those that made the journey wondered how on earth Boro were sitting in second.

COYB

*Tilts hat*
Flashheart

« Reply #449 on: Saturday, October 27, 2012, 17:45:51 »

If we lost this thread would be up to 40 pages by now.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: