Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Scunthorpe Official Match Day Thread  (Read 23419 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:43:24 »

Good to hear Paolo keeping it shut for a change

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:43:49 »

Di canio in a sulk again?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:45:57 »

Paolo needs to stop being a self centered prick and come out and clarify the situation.  All the refusing to give interviews just leads me to believe he is going to go in which case I would rather he did sooner rather than later.  In order to give the new man a chance to assess the squad before the transfer window opens.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:45:59 »

It is probably for the best about a pdc interview the only worry is he does not do what is normally right with regards to interviews.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:49:33 »

I am disappointed with the result today, think Flint's red card cost us the three points today. It's a shame we couldn't put any of our chances away. We're still 6th and it's midway through October. Thompson is a beast and is looking better and better every game. Nice to see Digby back in a Town shirt  Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:50:09 »

Should any individual be bigger than the club? That is the situation we currently have(even if it's only in Di canio's mind)
Like the bloke but he is continually doing stuff that makes us all scratch our heads
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:55:06 »

So what did people make of Patey's radio interview.

Sounds like there is a bit of negotiating to be done at boardroom before we can progress back "on plan", and even then only if we find investors?

I say "sounds", just skim read the Adver's report. Hence why it would be good to get opinion from those who heard the whole thing.

edit: And as if by magic they are replaying it!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 16:59:29 »

Paolo needs to stop being a self centered prick and come out and clarify the situation.  All the refusing to give interviews just leads me to believe he is going to go in which case I would rather he did sooner rather than later.  In order to give the new man a chance to assess the squad before the transfer window opens.

I think that if he left now he'd find it very hard to get another job here
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:03:23 »

Mcevely was utter wank again today.

Rooney's missed two golden chances in the past two games to win it for us.

2 points out of the last 2 matches is frankly not good enough if we want to be pushing the top two. Regardless of our situation today, scunthorpe were there for the taking.

And I'm guessing PDC hasn't done a post-match interview because he's doing the evening entertainment at Butlins tonight, if his outfit was anything to go by

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:04:15 »

OK having heard the interview its back to suck it and see.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:08:09 by Batch » Logged
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:05:04 »

Poor game....chances should have been taken to win this, as should the game last week

Pleased DiCanio keeping quiet....and Flint must be mightly relieved. Have we in fact heard the last from DiCanio?

Bathtime
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:08:35 »

Scunthorpe were absolute shite and we weren't a great deal better. Jay had a shocker but Roberts and Ritchie were utter wank today. Rooney missed 2 sitters to go with the one last week. MOM for me was Colins who ran his nads off and kept the ball really well. Ferry as MOM was a joke - cost us the goal.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:10:34 »

I wouldn't say that Ferry cost us the goal... poor defending from a basic cross did that, and Rooney's miss was far more costly. Agree with Collins as MoM, he's looking like a great signing - when Williams is back, we'll be dangerous up front.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:16:32 »

Pretty poor around that game. I'm yet to see what the fuss is about Roberts. Miller was very negative with every first touch being towards our end with the inevitable side or back pass. Ritchie was much better with McCormack at right back but generally had quiet game. We spent most of the game hitting a pass and then watching it rather than moving to receive again. Mcleverly had a shocker. Did not get the ball in the box often enough. I was left bored and frustrated at this game. The sending off cost us and ruined the game. Also couldn't care less if pdc went.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 17:19:07 »

Doesn't sound like the greatest of days, but to hold out for a draw with 10 men, and to hear we could have won it, has to be encouraging. Let's hope we're back to winning ways at Crewe.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: