Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Coventry Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 34408 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 12:45:14 »

Ah you saw that idiot's retweet too.

Wasn't it from one of those 'look at me, I'm popular' Swindon Town Fans people?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 13:07:17 »

The ref yesterday was an absolute fucking joke. Mistakes like booking the wrong player when one is black and one is white just sums it up really.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact at times he was a joke. But the booked player was involved in shoving. Quite how the lino saw that but missed McGoldrick I have no idea.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 13:09:55 »

Wasn't it from one of those 'look at me, I'm popular' Swindon Town Fans people?

The very same.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 13:13:36 »

What did it actually say?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 13:16:37 »

Leaving speech

Sounds like something you'd tweet to see how many bites you'd get!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 13:22:35 »

Sounds like something you'd tweet to see how many bites you'd get!

I had a few bites the other day when i said we had accepted an approach from bolton
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 15:28:59 »

Anyone know what Coventry were singing to Collins when he came on? You couldn't make it out and I thought it may be something not too abusive/pisstaking but then he's taken his shirt off and gone a bit mental when he scored and said something in the adver about it?
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 15:37:20 »

I find that even though PDC isn't beyond criticism the way he's criticised on the most pathetic, trivial things is becoming fucking annoying. I've been vocal in the past of some of the things he's said but I honestly think he's very committed to this club, he's a perfection, a workaholic who only wants the best for this club. He doesn't stand for any shit which I think is refreshing after the debacle of two seasons ago but some people still find things to moan about. Some of the things I was hearing (and I've heard) when we've been behind in games or after games that we've lost have been pathetic. It's becoming a regular occurrence in games and I can't fucking stand it. Get behind the team and stop being fickle cunts.

As you were  Cheesy

kerry red

« Reply #248 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 15:44:48 »

So, in summary, a quarter of the season has gone.

By all acounts, apart from the odd game, we haven't really played well (or to our potential anyway) and we're 2 points off the automatic promotion spot.

Happy days says I
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 15:48:20 »

I find that even though PDC isn't beyond criticism the way he's criticised on the most pathetic, trivial things is becoming fucking annoying. I've been vocal in the past of some of the things he's said but I honestly think he's very committed to this club, he's a perfection, a workaholic who only wants the best for this club. He doesn't stand for any shit which I think is refreshing after the debacle of two seasons ago but some people still find things to moan about. Some of the things I was hearing (and I've heard) when we've been behind in games or after games that we've lost have been pathetic. It's becoming a regular occurrence in games and I can't fucking stand it. Get behind the team and stop being fickle cunts.

As you were  Cheesy

To add to this, football is a results business.

When Di Canio took over we'd just been relegated to the bottom division with easily the worst Swindon Town team of all time.

Less than 18 months on and he's got us sitting 6th in League One and yet still people have to find something to complain about.

He can say what he wants, do what he wants, fall out with players, slate players, wear hats, get sent off, make crazy subs, make first half subs and do fucking backflips for all I care - as long as the results keep coming....
stfcinbmth

« Reply #250 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 16:11:00 »

I had a few bites the other day when i said we had accepted an approach from bolton

Missed that one
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 16:15:10 »

Missed that one

That's OK, there is a Blackburn fish today Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #252 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 16:17:27 »

When Di Canio took over we'd just been relegated to the bottom division with easily the worst Swindon Town team of all time.
Nowhere near it. The early 80's were really shit.
Dozno9

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 16:23:11 »

Anyone know what Coventry were singing to Collins when he came on? You couldn't make it out and I thought it may be something not too abusive/pisstaking but then he's taken his shirt off and gone a bit mental when he scored and said something in the adver about it?

I love this picture, proper number 9.

[url width=300 height=387]http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11164309/img/11164309.jpg[/url]
stfcinbmth

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 16:26:35 »

That's OK, there is a Blackburn fish today Smiley

Twitter playing up at the mo, could be my wifi though
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: