Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is There A Recession On?  (Read 2759 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 15:37:52 »

Oh for fuck's sake, just remember what they have told us "We are all in this together" except some of us are further in than the landed gentry running our country!  Even the dick head that called the police "plebs" is a millionaire, perhaps all those people supporting our national teams have all won the lottery!!!!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 15:42:33 »

Detracting from the thread slightly, but kerry red; may I refer you to this historic post from Ardiles.

Whilst you may have the 'I'm alright Jack' attitude, us youngsters aren't alright.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 15:45:05 »

In recent times, there has never been a generation as comprehensively screwed in economic terms as Suggs'.

We are, but kindly the Government just put up tuition fees to ensure that things will be even worse for the next lot.
kerry red

« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 15:50:59 »

Detracting from the thread slightly, but kerry red; may I refer you to this historic post from Ardiles.

Whilst you may have the 'I'm alright Jack' attitude, us youngsters aren't alright.

I most certainly don't have the I'm alright Jack attitude.

Nobody gets to choose when and where they are born - all you can do is make the best of it.

I can do very little for my fellow man during this economic mess, but when I was working I employed 8-10 people, so I reckon I've done my bit.

When my father was alive I paid his mortgage for years when he was made redundant and I've helped my son with the purchase of his house.

Short of giving it all away, cant see what more I can do
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 16:47:26 »

I most certainly don't have the I'm alright Jack attitude.

Nobody gets to choose when and where they are born - all you can do is make the best of it.

I can do very little for my fellow man during this economic mess, but when I was working I employed 8-10 people, so I reckon I've done my bit.

When my father was alive I paid his mortgage for years when he was made redundant and I've helped my son with the purchase of his house.

Short of giving it all away, cant see what more I can do
You could send some this way
kerry red

« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 16:51:43 »

I did flag up Walsall to beat Bornmuff last Sat at 4/1 on the Football Bets thread.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 1, 2012, 18:00:56 »

Recession? Credit crunch? Not here. They're digging up pavements in Oslo to install heating underneath them.

(I miss the UK lots)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 08:01:02 »

we got an email yesterday from the big cheese saying that Luxembourg is one of only 2 countries in Europe that uses indexation, so we'll be getting a 2.5% salary increase from yesterday, which is nice!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 11:49:33 »

we got an email yesterday from the big cheese saying that Luxembourg is one of only 2 countries in Europe that uses indexation, so we'll be getting a 2.5% salary increase from yesterday, which is nice!

Edam you!
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 15:28:38 »

Recession? Credit crunch? Not here. They're digging up pavements in Oslo to install heating underneath them.

They can do that sort of thing because Norway used sense and did not get involved in the EUSSR and used their oil money income wisely!

Just wish Heath and his acolytes had not lied to those who voted for the "free trade area" some 35 years ago.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: