Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shrewsbury Preview - Opposing View - Betting preview  (Read 6400 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 08:13:52 »

From the "story" I got Told, if true, is that its mainly being funded by money being left to the club from a wealthy supporter named Nigel Eady who sadly passed away. I also got told that the stand was going to be called the Eady stand. So if true then its only planning standing in the way. Like I said i dont know how truthfull this is but its strange that no official communication has come from the club about it. I am just seeing if it all comes true but I know others on here have heard Similar, believed someone on here found him listed on the swindon town supporters list.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 08:25:05 »

From the "story" I got Told, if true, is that its mainly being funded by money being left to the club from a wealthy supporter named Nigel Eady who sadly passed away. I also got told that the stand was going to be called the Eady stand. So if true then its only planning standing in the way. Like I said i dont know how truthfull this is but its strange that no official communication has come from the club about it. I am just seeing if it all comes true but I know others on here have heard Similar, believed someone on here found him listed on the swindon town supporters list.

Yeah there was a full page dedicated saying he left memories and so much more, what ever that means
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 08:25:30 »

Wray talked about it on the radio on the other day.  Said its progressing well the council are just asking some very specific questions.  Its all happening really just seems they dont want to announce things without there being any concrete news.  Fair enough really.
That is true he said things were moving on very nicely with the council and that things are going at about the pace that the club want.

I think it could be as soon as this summer when it gets started, theres optimism for you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 08:29:48 »

I remember you posting that back in the Summer.

I have no reason to believe its not true, if he has left the club a legacy then what better way than to build a new stand and it should be named in his honour if its the case, The Eady Town End Stand.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: