Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa '13  (Read 10213 times)
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #30 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 07:07:58 »

To be fair tesco had fucking piles of copies and plenty to go round
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 07:51:50 »

Sainsburys in Stratton have a few copies left, only £35 too.

Only time I've queued for a game at midnight was GTA IV, rolled into Asda Walmart at about 11:45 and the queue was half-way through the womens shampoo aisle, one of the workers whispered to me and my mate that West Swindon Asda was selling it too, and there were only 10 people queuing... we veeeerrrrryyyyy sllloooowwwlllyyy and conspicuously made our exit from Walmart and ragged it over there, we were 15th and 16th in the queue, jobs a good'un Cheesy

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 08:13:27 »

Anyone know if the club are doing the customised Swindon covers for it again this year?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 08:20:15 »

Anyone know if the club are doing the customised Swindon covers for it again this year?

Yes, Chris Tanner tweeted earlier that there are are a limited amount in the club shop this morning
Gethimout

« Reply #34 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:04:38 »

Checked the status of my order online today with Tesco and it's stating 'awaiting dispatch' - looks like it won't be coming today! Fucking useless!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:07:14 »

Yes, Chris Tanner tweeted earlier that there are are a limited amount in the club shop this morning
Cheers, got one now, so thanks for heads-up!
kaufman

« Reply #36 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:10:10 »

Not available on mac osx this year. Strange that, better get editing the teams in fifa 12 then
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:25:04 »

Not available on mac osx this year. Strange that, better get editing the teams in fifa 12 then

Annoying. I can't imagine it there'd be any probs running on Boot Camp though.

the iPad version is pretty decent too - and finally online multiplayer as well.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #38 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:36:20 »

Can't win for toffee at the moment! It plays very different at the moment but I'm enjoying it
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 13:51:49 »

I went and bought FIFA12 at midnight last year from Tesco in Coventry, not a soul there
Gethimout

« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 14:00:20 »

My order has finally been dispatched! Looks like i may see it tomorrow or Monday.

I think this has been done before but what is everyones Gamer Tags?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 17:10:00 »

The midnight releases only tend by busy if the game is being sold cheaper than normal standard price. A few years ago Asda did COD and Fifa cheap and the queues were massive for them as people didn't want to miss out on the cheaper price. Now the supermarkets don't seem to bother doing it any cheaper than other standard retailers so that's probably why many don't waste the time and effort getting it at midnight.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 18:16:28 »

[cool story bro]
I once stupidly went to Asda at midnight  to get a COD game as it was silly cheap and I was up.

The queue went from the entertainment desk all the way round the edge of store to the checkouts. After 10 minutes I'd moved 4 feet. Turned around and ordered from Amazon for same price. Came the next day too.
[/cool story bro]

Ah I've been in those queues. What a sad cunt.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 19:02:41 »

Just downloaded for iPad looks pretty good, it download to my phone to and you can sync though the cloud which is nice

CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 20:36:40 »

got to january with swindon.Darren ward signed perm,giles coke considered important member at sheffield wednesday so waiting until summer,bostock coming back on loan and top of the league oh and had bids for collins and foderingham from championship and prem clubs. Luke rooney been out at walsall and scored 6 in 10  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: