Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Burnley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44993 times)
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #375 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:10:44 »

You are a modern day hero

Not at all. However it never ceases to amaze me how many people that troll this forum hardly ever go to games. Why the fuck would you want to comment on an Stfc forum if you don't even know when the next game is? Now I couldn't care less whether you come from Swindon, London or outer Mongolia but at least have an interest. I visit this forum periodically after games to see if those that attended have the same view of the performance as mine. If it differs then that is fine but I don't want to know that you think that Darren Ward is shit if the last time that you saw him play was at Wembley in 2010.

I now expect the usual replays telling me that I am a wanker (Have to work, got the kids, got no money) as I say been there and done it.

Rant over
Flashheart

« Reply #376 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:12:55 »

Not at all. However it never ceases to amaze me how many people that troll this forum hardly ever go to games. Why the fuck would you want to comment on an Stfc forum if you don't even know when the next game is? Now I couldn't care less whether you come from Swindon, London or outer Mongolia but at least have an interest. I visit this forum periodically after games to see if those that attended have the same view of the performance as mine. If it differs then that is fine but I don't want to know that you think that Darren Ward is shit if the last time that you saw him play was at Wembley in 2010.

I now expect the usual replays telling me that I am a wanker (Have to work, got the kids, got no money) as I say been there and done it.

Rant over

What..... the fuck..... does it matter to you anyway?
kerry red

« Reply #377 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:15:33 »

Dirk

I think you have to remember that for a lot of people who no longer live in the UK - myself included - the forum is a way of still feeling attached to the club and to keep up with comings and goings.

As for those that live close enough to go but choose not to, there could be a lot of reasons why
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:18:12 »

Kinell, just read the Burnley forum. Who the fuck do they think they are?! Christ.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
kerry red

« Reply #379 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:19:46 »

Still got their Premier League mindset, then?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:21:11 »

To be fair it was only the odd one or two, referring to us as a pub team and we were average, they were worse.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:22:57 »

However it never ceases to amaze me how many people that troll this forum hardly ever go to games. Why the fuck would you want to comment on an Stfc forum if you don't even know when the next game is? Now I couldn't care less whether you come from Swindon, London or outer Mongolia but at least have an interest.

Really?

Cheerio lads, I'm obviously not worthy enough to be here.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:24:07 »

I haven't been to the CG for a league game for nearly two years, as long as I continue to stay away Town will continue to do well  Smiley.

I have other priorities these days.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:25:07 »

How dare you. Even though I've never been to the County Bowl I'm a huge fan of Swindon United!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:33:12 »

How dare you. Even though I've never been to the County Bowl I'm a huge fan of Swindon United!

Only because you thoguht it was Sweden, not Swindon.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:35:28 »

However it never ceases to amaze me how many people that troll this forum hardly ever go to games. Why the fuck would you want to comment on an Stfc forum if you don't even know when the next game is?

Blimey how dare my memory not function as intended when other matters intrude on my life (as has happened)

Clearly I'm not a proper fan.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:40:19 »

A fan by definition is normally plastic, often animated and only appears for part of the year.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:42:18 »

Suicide

Cats are better than dogs FACT
DMR

« Reply #388 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 12:01:27 »

been there and done it.

Modern day hero may have sold you short, you are also the coolest guy I have ever heard of.

Why pursue family, work and other hobbies when you are that dedicated to watching a wanky football team above else?

Form an orderly queue ladies
Victor Mildew

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 12:06:08 »

did we play last night?Huh?Huh?? who won??
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: