Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Burnley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44362 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 19:32:35 »

It'd be interesting to see what reaction Paynter gets when doncaster come down here. He shafted us no worse than Austin did
Indifference from me, he wasn't very good.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 21:57:33 »

Virtually single handedly? What the fuck are you  prattling on about?

Whats your issue with 29 goal Billy Paynter? 9 goal Danny Ward. L1 top assister JPM. Gordon Greer? Dougie and Ferry?

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole.

That's why I said virtually you thick fuck
Spud

« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 23:23:58 »

It'd be interesting to see what reaction Paynter gets when doncaster come down here. He shafted us no worse than Austin did

Paynter deserves the abuse. Came out with the usual, "I'm not discussing a new contract until the end of the season, as it will interfere with the end of the season promotion push" bollocks. When he clearly knew that he was getting a nice little payrise from Leeds at the end of the season.

I wasn't bothered either way about Austin on Tuesday night. He may have put the transfer request in, but at least we made a decent amount from him. He jumped from a sinking ship!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 23:29:22 »

I'd say he was much worse tbh, I was a big fan of his during his time here.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 12:45:15 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01n2nxy/The_League_Cup_Show_2012_2013_26_09_2012/

50 minutes in

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
nochee

« Reply #425 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 12:56:41 »

Thanks  Beers
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 16:12:07 »

Dirk sounds a bit of a dick really.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 16:43:47 »

That's why I said virtually you thick fuck

So he didn't even remotely do it single handedly, did he.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #428 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 16:46:04 »

Goals on Sky now

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/274381/video
Jackstfc

« Reply #429 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 17:15:33 »

Just read here that Paynter had signed for Leeds before the play off final ? (Leeds already promoted by then)
If thats the case he deserves an MBE for me in timely negotiation, at the peak of his career with us.

i'm also pleased to see Charlie doing well at Burnley and hope he finishes top scorer in the Championship.
We took him from Poole Town to better his career and to enhance the team - which was achieved. I am sure he will thank STFC for that and STFC should thank him and move on.

What goes around comes around Poole Town might say, and I am sure we will benefit again from developing some other hot prospects from lower leagues in the future but time moves on and so will they and us.

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 20:25:50 »

Fwiw on the subject of Austin, he looks to have got better and better.  He's holding the ball up well seems extremely strong and accurate with his headers to bring other players into the game.  Given that he's playing in a shit team he's definitely the star in there and given the right team around him he could have 30 goals a season in the championship and certainly cut it with some prem sides.

Glad for the cocky little shit.

Never knowingly overstated.
anglia red

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 11:22:33 »

Anyone with Stfc player can watch the whole game on the Burnley official site it split into two halves, also the match highlights are on there

ome on you reds
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 13:21:26 »

Anyone with Stfc player can watch the whole game on the Burnley official site it split into two halves, also the match highlights are on there

Does anyone know if this a standard feature for Championship sides? How come we can't watch video replays of whole matches?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 14:54:55 »

Does anyone know if this a standard feature for Championship sides? How come we can't watch video replays of whole matches?
I went to buy a couple of coffees just before half time to beat the queues and was surprised our game was being shown live on the concourse Tvs which was nice as I didn't miss anything. Haven't noticed this before so don't know if it's the norm?
« Last Edit: Friday, September 28, 2012, 14:56:54 by Notts red » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: