Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Bournemouth Official Matchday Thread  (Read 31760 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 16:38:43 »

They certainly don't pull any punches in the Bournemouth local paper today when assessing Groves' performance on Saturday.  Get a load of this.  I would imagine their Chairman will be delighted.

Cherries: This is what you should have said, Paul

And I wonder whether 'BBC Radio Solent's Andrew Hawes' managed to keep a straight face when conducting the interview with Groves?   Grin
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 16:46:33 »

That's marvellous 

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 16:53:52 »

This is the pick of the comments following the article, left by a very testy Bournemouth fan.  It's a great piece of writing.

Report this post »    Register/Log In »
pauls55 says...
8:15am Mon 24 Sep 12

I was one of the 752 who made the trip and have never seen such a spineless, passionless, inept performance from any Cherries side. Sure the team would have been a lot different if it wasn't for injuries, but the regular players were the most guilty.

Grabban was presented to us as a wide forward but to date I have yet to see him beat any player one to one. Addison gave a captain's performance, the captain of the Fat Ox pub team after a night on the razzle. At one point In a piece of sublime skill he turned with all the grace of a sherman tank and hoofed the ball back to Jalal so hard and wide it went for a corner.

Mcqouid then gave us a cameo on why he can't cut it in League 1, let alone the Championship. The rest of the team were engaged in a competition over who could pass the ball best to the opposition. Fogden won with a precision pass to Ritche who fired in their opener.

And the mastermind behind this debacle, step forward Paul Groves to receive your first class honours degree from the Jimmy Quinn School of mis-management. How jealous we were of the rampant enthuisiasm of Di Canio while Groves stood staring into space, no doubt pondering on where to plant his petunias during his forthcoming gardening leave. I left the ground just grateful I wasn't wearing the club's colours they made me so ashamed. Championship Mr Mitchell? Please, stop now, you really are making me laugh.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 18:29:49 »

He's right about Jimmy Quinn too... he was a woeful manager.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 20:03:40 »

Just had a good chuckle reading that article...some saying their paper will be banned by that prick of a chairman they have!!! Talk about a power trip and he doesn't even own the place apparently!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 20:17:32 »

Could you imagine if Sam Morshead penned that? The adver would be using Subbuteo scenes from our matches every week for eternity
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 12:08:13 »

He's right about Jimmy Quinn too... he was a woeful manager.

damn right he was

I come from a land down-under
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 11:19:53 »

David James is training with Bournemouth. Convenient little number for him living fairly close by.
kerry red

« Reply #188 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 11:39:37 »

He could catch the bus - be about the only thing he does catch these days!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 11:54:23 »

He did well for City...... well, in my opinion he did.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #190 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 18:32:58 »

Hot off the press

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/cherries/clubnews/9957513.Cherries__Mitchell_clashes_with_supporters/
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 18:38:21 »

Hahaha, again. He is a massive cock.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 18:39:33 »

What are the fans protesting about? The manager or him? Both? They're extreamly lucky to have the money being injected that they are presently, much like us.

Fans need to calm it down, they don't need those Russians fucking off and leaving them in the shit.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 18:44:53 »

What are the fans protesting about? The manager or him? Both? They're extreamly lucky to have the money being injected that they are presently, much like us.

Fans need to calm it down, they don't need those Russians fucking off and leaving them in the shit.

The manager. However the biggest problem is at the top
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #194 on: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 18:49:59 »

I don't think Groves will see out the weekend in his current job.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: