Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis bollixed  (Read 37207 times)
Dirty Harry

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 11:04:30 »

Makes me laugh after the way he went public the other week saying how good things are at City ! He acted like a child whilst at Swindon and cried when he got put in his place. He can stay at Birmingham for all i care as they are a sinking ship.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 12:03:20 »

To be fair I don't think most of us know exactly what went on behind the scenes, be it Caddis orchestrating a move, Paolo being a dick, or something inbetween.

As long as we get fair market value for him its best for all he goes in the January window.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 03:02:51 »

When he does go, hope we can get a good fee for him and these injuries don't hamper it too much!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Red Squirrel

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 09:39:21 »

It was Paolo's arrogance and intransigence which led to Caddis leaving.Our loss and Birminghams gain but all over now and we move on.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 09:58:02 »

As far as I'm concerned our defence is a LOT better with Thompson in it than it ever was with Caddis.

Caddis is the better attacker, but Thompson's got all the ingredients to become excellent in that aspect of the game as well, as he's shown in flashes (think he set one up on friday).

But the way our defence is at the moment, I wouldn't change from the one we had on friday even if Caddis was still here.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 10:11:08 »

I would prefer to have Jay Mc over McCormack.
DRS

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 11:45:36 »

It was Paolo's arrogance and intransigence which led to Caddis leaving.Our loss and Birminghams gain but all over now and we move on.
How did he do that then
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 11:59:33 »

I thought it was Caddis acting as if he is the first footballer to ever have a kid and being a fucking crybaby about training..

The cunt
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 12:03:51 »

Or picks up a ban. He will probably get sent off at some point if he carries on tackling as he does.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 13:30:47 »

Or picks up a ban. He will probably get sent off at some point if he carries on tackling as he does.

Thompson or Caddis?

Thompson definitely fits into this criteria. His munchers are ace, but it just takes one to be slightly mis-timed and he'll be a goner

Things get better but they never get good
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 13:55:14 »

Thompson or Caddis?

Thompson definitely fits into this criteria. His munchers are ace, but it just takes one to be slightly mis-timed and he'll be a goner

Thompson, obviously. He was lucky not to go a little while back.
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 13:57:51 »

Think Brum coaching staff were at the game Friday night, got me thinking... eyeing up Ritchie maybe to team up with Caddis?
Sure January will bring the usual Ritchie speculation so thought I may as well kick it off!
Dirty Harry

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 13:59:54 »

Think Brum coaching staff were at the game Friday night, got me thinking... eyeing up Ritchie maybe to team up with Caddis?
Sure January will bring the usual Ritchie speculation so thought I may as well kick it off!

Birmingham city couldn't afford Ritchie plus why would he want to go to a stuggling club like City as they will most probably end up in league one.
nochee

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 14:00:32 »

They can't afford 1 player let alone 2
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 14:03:20 »

Thompson may be a sending off waiting to happen but thank fuck for a defender that gets right in the face of the winger and lets him know he's going to get a kicking. The last full back i can remember like that was Sol Davis. Thompson is only going to get better and better. Caddis was missed befire thompson claimed the spot but he hasn't been missed since. Thompson is good defensively and is getting forward quite well to support Ritchie. he won the ball for the first or second Saturday and made the third. I am more than happy with Thompson and Caddis can go fuck himself - its just a case of how much we can get for him.  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: