Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis bollixed  (Read 37579 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 17:26:18 »

Don't worry he'll be back playing soon due to the fantastic medical facilities that Brum have - the same facilities that have kept Caddis out for most of the season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 17:45:34 »

In which case we should tell them to buy him, or we send him out on loan elsewhere

As PDC said in his post match yesterday, Birmingham want to but him but are unlikely to be able to pay for him in this transfer window.

When does Carson Young's trial start?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 18:30:11 »

Not quite sure as to the negative feeling towards caddis? PDC questioned his girlfriends mothering skills in front of the whole squad on the first day of per-season, caddis didn't take kindly to this and they fell out. He was subsequently shipped out on loan. In terms of the difference in medical facilities that's a dig at PDC not the club and is probably true, ask any of the squad if they rate Paul Godfrey... Caddis is a model pro, he doesn't drink, doesn't go out and enjoyed playing for the club. He captained our side to a promotion at the same time as being a very good right back... It's a shame that some fans put down players that gave us good service.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 18:31:52 »

Hi Paul.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 18:34:10 »

I did we'll to join the forum a couple of years before I signed!  Smiley

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 19:39:39 »

Not quite sure as to the negative feeling towards caddis? PDC questioned his girlfriends mothering skills in front of the whole squad on the first day of per-season, caddis didn't take kindly to this and they fell out. He was subsequently shipped out on loan. In terms of the difference in medical facilities that's a dig at PDC not the club and is probably true, ask any of the squad if they rate Paul Godfrey... Caddis is a model pro, he doesn't drink, doesn't go out and enjoyed playing for the club. He captained our side to a promotion at the same time as being a very good right back... It's a shame that some fans put down players that gave us good service.
How do you know that is a full account of what happened?

It's All Good..............
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 19:50:00 »

From speaking to Paul and other members of the squad.. a lot of former players deserve getting knocked as they were a waste of space. In this particular case I think the player deserves a bit more credit. Yes he fell out with PDC and everyone's moved on, it happens but the negativity in his direction isn't warranted.

Barry Scott

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:11:26 »

From speaking to Paul and other members of the squad.. a lot of former players deserve getting knocked as they were a waste of space. In this particular case I think the player deserves a bit more credit. Yes he fell out with PDC and everyone's moved on, it happens but the negativity in his direction isn't warranted.

But it is. He upped sticks... And having spoken to him it's clear he's also rather fond of himself, which might explain the clash, in part.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:20:24 »

He was forced out on loan, which is a little different to upping sticks. Up him self is the last way I'd describe his character, from my experience of him he's as down to earth as they come, along with the likes of Benno, Darren Ward and Nathan Thompson. He enjoyed being captain and wanted to get the club to the championship. I've said my piece now, I just wanted to provide a different opinion.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:21:04 »

Caddis seems to be happy at Brum, most Town fans are happy with nathan so as long as Brum stump up then its a win, win situation.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:22:41 »

Fair shout, Thompson has been excellent for us this season considering it's  his first real run in the team, it's great to see him doing so well,

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:23:06 »

Why on earth would Caddis girlfriends parenting skills come up during the first day of pre-season training anyway?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:30:45 »

Because Caddis came back knackered from being up with his newborn baby.

Flashheart

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:38:03 »

He was forced out on loan, which is a little different to upping sticks. Up him self is the last way I'd describe his character, from my experience of him he's as down to earth as they come, along with the likes of Benno, Darren Ward and Nathan Thompson. He enjoyed being captain and wanted to get the club to the championship. I've said my piece now, I just wanted to provide a different opinion.

Any more names you'd like to drop?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 20:40:33 »

Fair enough comments and is pretty much the story I heard a few months ago.

I think the fanbase is split on Caddis, some would welcome him back with open arms, others have moved on and disregard him completely.  Until he finally does move permanently there will continue to be rumour and negativity surrounding his name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: