Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Portsmouth Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 48657 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 14:10:00 »

Held on to the ball for a bit and then was pushed by one of there players.  Dont quite understand why the twat who pushed him wasn't booked as well but I did think the ref was pretty inconsistent.

Thanks.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 14:33:50 »

I did think the ref was pretty inconsistent.

Has to be one of the best refs we've had this season but that's a back handed compliment if ever there was one. Best of the bad bunch. He actually understood the advantage rule which was a plus.
lambourn red

« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 14:54:08 »

Has to be one of the best refs we've had this season but that's a back handed compliment if ever there was one. Best of the bad bunch. He actually understood the advantage rule which was a plus.

I have to agree I thought he was quite decent tried to let the game flow and was lenient in terms of some of the fouls that Thompson and Ritchie were doing in the second half.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 15:05:22 »

I cant agree with this.  All refs are evil. 

I just cant be rational when it comes to refs.  I think im still scarred from being sent off in the under 11's for saying 'fuck' when someone kicked me in the head.

Never knowingly overstated.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 15:27:33 »

I cant agree with this.  All refs are evil. 

I just cant be rational when it comes to refs.  I think im still scarred from being sent off in the under 11's for saying 'fuck' when someone kicked me in the head.

If you'd said cunt you might have got a medal?
Coca Fola

« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 15:40:43 »

The ref was pretty good, can't remember him having any shockers.
fatbasher

« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 15:51:05 »

Anyone know how many Town fans made the trip? on their forum they says it was nearly 2,000 but I haven not seen a figure anywhere.

Thats a damn good turn out if true for a Tuesday game.

My colleague said that from where he sits he thought we bought around 2k down as the away end takes 3k at full capacity. Which he was impressed with considering it was a midweek game. Not rang him today to gloat he knows Pompey are in for a tough season and with £59m of debt they are going to struggle like you know what. He'd rather they went bust and started all over again with a clean sheet.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 16:05:03 »

Highlights now up on Player. Williams goal taken with real flair. Marking non-existent at the end, but to be fair to Maceveley, Fods looked to have plenty of time and space to make the clearance before he fluffed it.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 16:06:57 »

My colleague said that from where he sits he thought we bought around 2k down as the away end takes 3k at full capacity. Which he was impressed with considering it was a midweek game. Not rang him today to gloat he knows Pompey are in for a tough season and with £59m of debt they are going to struggle like you know what. He'd rather they went bust and started all over again with a clean sheet.

That FA Cup didn't come cheap.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 17:23:29 »

The ref was pretty good, can't remember him having any shockers.
Apart from their no 7 going down in his own box like a sniper had shot him when Nathan didn;t touch the cheating cunt. Or it could have been any one of numerous non challenges when their players went down like sacks of shit.
And that fucker with the drum needs shooting as does that smelly, ink ridden cocksucker with the bell.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 17:33:22 »

I love how they're moaning at the cost of the ticket, £22. I didn't hear them moaning when they came here and had to pay us £25.
Coca Fola

« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 17:33:59 »

They would have paid £50 to see us play.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 17:34:45 »

Apart from their no 7 going down in his own box like a sniper had shot him when Nathan didn;t touch the cheating cunt. Or it could have been any one of numerous non challenges when their players went down like sacks of shit.

To be fair the lino gave that one and he did seem to have a word with him to suggest he thought it was a bit theatrical even if he did give the decision.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 17:35:47 »

I seem to recall Paolo going absolutely skitz when one of their players gestured to forearm smash someone? Sound like a pleasant bunch.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Thursday, September 20, 2012, 00:15:52 »

SWS you best be in c10s! Few oxford in here and not appreciating banter there way!

Girl fucking ugly tbf.

CORY
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: