Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Orange/T-Mobile To Launch 4G September 11th 2012...  (Read 7776 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 19:38:39 »

So I get an email today from Orange saying that they are rebranding soon and my carrier message on my phone will change from 'Orange' to 'EE'. Which is rather confusing because if my phone picks up the Edge network of Orange it says 'E' so presumeably in future it will say 'EE E' ?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 20:09:38 »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 20:19:10 »

Sorry for slightly redirecting the thread but what are Orange/TMobile like for coverage these days? My Voda contract ran out in June and I'm fed up with the poor/no signal in some areas, largely on my journey to/from work (Swindon->Brizzle via M4/M32) but also periodically around Swindon. Including my own kitchen. So was thinking of moving to O2 but the 4G thing got me thinking plus I know Orange used to be not great for coverage outside major towns but was wondering if now they've combined with TMobile if they've got better coverage or did they just basically overlap each other? Anyone any experience using O2/Orange/TMobile between Swindon->Brizzle?

Drive to Bristol Often, M4 at Chippenham -> M32 for the short junction and off Filton side, granted its not Swindon to Bris but I never have lost signal on the M4/32 on O2.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: