Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Orient Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 35019 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 09:43:56 »

Not liking the 4-0's... Think it will be very tight 2-1.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 09:55:05 »

Where's SSWS???
As long as he's not in the library i'm not bothered,lost the last two games whilst he's been in there.Be patient SSWS,your chance will come but then you need to grasp it with both hands.Just gone into carry on mode matron
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 09:58:38 »

Where's SSWS???

He posted earlier in the week that the student union reopened on Friday so I expect he's currently lying on a piss soaked, sick covered mattress with the half eaten remains of a kebab.

2-1 town.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:00:35 »

we need to get the season up and running before it gets really ugly. 2-1 to the town. order restored and nobody gets blameed for anything.

Bathtime
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:02:27 »

Think the signs were there during pre-season when SSWS displayed a certain arrogance, towards the rest of the forum in assuming he was safe as No 1, with back up only the untested Herthab. Think it is this, that has led to him being withdrawn rather than the errors at Preston and Oxford, an apology would be helpful....
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:09:28 »

You never know.  He may have pulled.  Last tweet I saw from him said something about watching the england match with the womens football team (with hashtags fit and potentialesbians).  

So the following are possible and frankly what I would expect of him

A.  Got talking to one of them, realised he had so much in common with her, went on to a quieter bar where they further explored their burgeoning friendship and realised that there was something stronger and more beautiful there.  Then went back to digs and had disappointing sex.

B.  Got really really pissed before being dragged back to student digs by the large slightly psychotic centre back of the ladies football team and was forced to have disappointing sex.

C.  Got really pissed, thrown out of the union and the kebab shop, vomited on himself, slept in a gutter for a while before going back to his digs to have disappointing sex with himself.

D.  Just got pissed went home and overslept.

And yes I am jealous.  I loved being a student.

Never knowingly overstated.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:26:21 »

You never know.  He may have pulled.  Last tweet I saw from him said something about watching the england match with the womens football team (with hashtags fit and potentialesbians). 

So the following are possible and frankly what I would expect of him

A.  Got talking to one of them, realised he had so much in common with her, went on to a quieter bar where they further explored their burgeoning friendship and realised that there was something stronger and more beautiful there.  Then went back to digs and had disappointing sex.

B.  Got really really pissed before being dragged back to student digs by the large slightly psychotic centre back of the ladies football team and was forced to have disappointing sex.

C.  Got really pissed, thrown out of the union and the kebab shop, vomited on himself, slept in a gutter for a while before going back to his digs to have disappointing sex with himself.

D.  Just got pissed went home and overslept.

And yes I am jealous.  I loved being a student.

No comment. Cheesy

But I think we'll win today.

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:27:08 »

an apology would be helpful....

I did issue an apology in DRS's phantom thread yesterday.

Dozno9

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:27:46 »

If Ritchie starts then 4-1 if he doesn't 2-1.

It'll come good today.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:36:42 »

I did issue an apology in DRS's phantom thread yesterday.

It needs to be an apology to the team as well as fellow TEFers. Perhaps you should post a link to the story about the apology on twitter?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:41:13 »

Draw.

Collins.

Dean cox for them, he always scorea against us
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:46:35 »

Today will be interesting. I didn't see the passion that Pdc said his players showed on Wednesday. Is there still shit behind the scenes or are we just pretty crap away from home? This game should go some way to answering it. It will be interesting to see the team selection today - who partners Macca at the back?.
I'm going for a nervy 2-1 win to get our confidence back up and no scapegoating from Pdc who has his usual post match love in from the crowd and order is restored before we draw away at Carlisle.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:46:50 »

3-0 victory, Williams to finally break his duck.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:49:02 »

Anyone know how long Troy's out for?
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, September 8, 2012, 10:51:40 »

It needs to be an apology to the team as well as fellow TEFers. Perhaps you should post a link to the story about the apology on twitter?

Done.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: