Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread  (Read 64451 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 14:26:46 »

There’s a difference about not caring about defeat against them in this match compared to the previous 3 that were in meaningful competitions

I wouldn’t care if we lost against them in a friendly and the JPT 1st round is about the same significance to some people, the previous games hurt bad, this didn’t. 
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 14:54:12 »

Oh dear.

If you read my post, it is levelled at those who profess NOT to care.

You have just said you do.

Move along and perhaps get your eyes tested.

As it goes I wear pretty thick spectacles anyway and the eye tests are up to date.

I perhaps misread the intention of your comment and worded my reply incorrectly.  My actual reply should have been that I personally don't care that it was Oxford who have beaten us 4 times anymore than were it either of the other teams I mentioned. 

I took it that you were implying that every fan should follow what you think is right and they should be really pissed off because its them.  This is a viewpoint which has rankled me due to a tweet from a town fan saying 'anyone who says they are not angry about losing to the scum last night is not a true town fan'. 

People use of absolutes proclaiming what they believe is the truth, is the truth is rife over internet forums and something we fall into.  Peoples use of the phrases 'end of', 'fact' and the previous tweet are prime examples.

I am rambling a bit here.  Mind you I will say, DMR, that I have always found your internet persona is a that of a bumptious devils advocate.  I therefore presumed that was what you meant.  If its not then I apologise.     

Mind you it was fun changing my internet persona for 5 minutes and abusing you.  Maybe Ill do it again some other time. 

Never knowingly overstated.
DMR

« Reply #632 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 14:57:17 »

Mind you I will say, DMR, that I have always found your internet persona is a that of a bumptious devils advocate.

You're not wrong there. Although bumptious is a bit much, it's not my fault everyone else is a moron.

Said persona will continue as long as it continues to wind the likes of Herthab and Ardiles up to the point of pulmonary embolism.
Flashheart

« Reply #633 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 14:58:06 »

I can confirm that Sax has rather thick spectacles.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 15:05:12 »

I can confirm that Sax has rather big testicles.

Tee hee
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 15:17:42 »

I couldnt possibly comment.  Mainly because Ive never checked against anyone else.  Not even whilst in Bangkok.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 15:22:43 »

So you're not 80% bollocks then?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 15:24:33 »

Is that normal.  Then no, Im not.  Im a freak.

97%.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 15:53:17 »

You're not wrong there. Although bumptious is a bit much, it's not my fault everyone else is a moron.

Said persona will continue as long as it continues to wind the likes of Herthab and Ardiles up to the point of pulmonary embolism.
Haha. You don't wind me up, I just think you're a boring cunt who is always trying to get a rise out of someone.
Now where did I put my heart pills?

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 16:05:18 »

I agree with Saxondale...you don't want to be losing to anybody 4 games in a row, whether it's Oxford, or any other club.

Personally, I find losing or failing to win at Whaddon Road, much more annoying.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 16:55:21 »

Life is too short.  Group hug?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #641 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 22:00:28 »

Close the forum. Won't ever get more sense than this.

If you'd really like me to, I could close it for you. Just let me know.
DMR

« Reply #642 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 08:14:01 »

Whilst i suspect you are angling at a ban, the idea that I control the forum's destiny is most exciting
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: