Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread  (Read 64809 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 19:53:00 »

I don't intend to bore people.  I'm just used to having to say things over and over again for anyone to listen in my household.  I obviously don't have to do the same on here and will refrain from doing so moving forward.

Post what you want, people can ignore it if they don't like it. Just watch out for Ardiles, he's very pompous.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 19:55:35 by Batch » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 19:53:21 »

I don't intend to bore people.  I'm just used to having to say things over and over again for anyone to listen in my household.  I obviously don't have to do the same on here and will refrain from doing so moving forward.

take no notice. You've done nowt wrong. Carry on as normal on here
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #587 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 20:12:48 »

Right, I've had a shit day at work. I work in Swindon and the number of fucking people giving me shit has got right on my fucking tits. I'm still in a fucking strop from last night. Don't give a fuck it was only the JPT.
The selection was bizarre and I don't think the players gave too much of a fuck. We lost the battle. They were up for it more than us, I'm getting a bit fed up of the bollocks about understanding what it means to us. If you know that then why the fuck put out 4 debutants, one out of position when you had a winger with the same fucking surname sat with us or one of the strikers being an ex winger. Ward was fucking useless and devera couldn't beat his own pudding last night so why not bring on Thompson and move Devera alongside Macca - who incidentally had a pretty crap game. What is the fucking point of having Thompson there if you're not going to give him a game.
I could go on and fucking on but PdC fucked it up last night. Wrong selection, wrong subs, players not fired up and then publicly blaming flint when he'd only been on the pitch a few minutes and had to play alongside someone who had an absolute fucking shocker.
I'm still with Pdc but my patience is wearing fucking thin now. I'm fucking tired of the public bollickings - just shut the fuck up for five minutes.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 21:20:57 »

I too have had a shit day.

In at half 12 thanks to those pox plod.

Posted a rant on here.....went to bed and up at 5 for meetings in Leicester to beat the traffic.....did that and back to MK hq.....

Had a load of stuff dumped on my shoulders and then left late to arrive late to play squash against victor Mildew (who still pissed off about last night too) got dicked at squash, had a quick beer and then home......all for Mrs flash to start her usual bollocks.....tea was lobbed by me into the sink and I fucked off to the bedroom to avoid escalation.

I am now sat down stairs in stoney silence.....fuck last night and today.

Clems Army!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 21:53:37 »

Jesus fucking christ, it's more hormonal on here these days than I imagine it is in a 16 year old girls hockey team changing room after 6-0 defeat and the entire rooms shoes and bags being stolen.

FWIW, I'm enjoying every minute of the show at STFC these days. PLayers feelings can go an do a running jump, fuck em all I say, it's about my team winning.  I have no moral compass mind.  One day, they'll all train to be train drivers like Phil Smith and be thankfull of every minute they had in football, whether they were being lauded or lambasted.

That's a complete contradiction in terms, given that the players are the team.

You talk about 'hormonal' but you're sounding pretty hormonal yourself Rob.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 21:55:14 »

Right, I've had a shit day at work. I work in Swindon and the number of fucking people giving me shit has got right on my fucking tits. I'm still in a fucking strop from last night. Don't give a fuck it was only the JPT.
The selection was bizarre and I don't think the players gave too much of a fuck. We lost the battle. They were up for it more than us, I'm getting a bit fed up of the bollocks about understanding what it means to us. If you know that then why the fuck put out 4 debutants, one out of position when you had a winger with the same fucking surname sat with us or one of the strikers being an ex winger. Ward was fucking useless and devera couldn't beat his own pudding last night so why not bring on Thompson and move Devera alongside Macca - who incidentally had a pretty crap game. What is the fucking point of having Thompson there if you're not going to give him a game.
I could go on and fucking on but PdC fucked it up last night. Wrong selection, wrong subs, players not fired up and then publicly blaming flint when he'd only been on the pitch a few minutes and had to play alongside someone who had an absolute fucking shocker.
I'm still with Pdc but my patience is wearing fucking thin now. I'm fucking tired of the public bollickings - just shut the fuck up for five minutes.
Correct. You do not do that in any walk of life.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 22:17:17 »

I'm just ok with the whole approach - I accept at some point it may go a bit Steve McMahon but he wasn't fun to boot - and if it means we don't have any players sticking around for more than a year or two at a time (and it is sustainable financially, which thus far seems ok), then who cares.  Get em in, make em play, ship em out.  Harry Redknapp without the transfer fees and over the top wages and bit more bite.

I gave up my season ticket to avoid getting into verbal fights with other fans who seem to insist on being excessively negative these days.

It's football, sit back and enjoy the ride we are on.  Some days we'll scrape the shit out of our legs like they do in that crazy french bike ride, other days we'll be king of the mountains.  Or something like that....

You're all just getting a little carried away - both ways.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 22:23:17 by RobertT » Logged
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 22:38:14 »

I wouldn't normally do this but...

TAKE THAT YOU SCUMMY CUNTS!

I've bitten my tongue the last 3 times we've met and done you over, but the sheer arrogance and ignorance that I've read on here in the build up was just too much.

Huwwy, Chalkie, Kerry and most of all the pompous prick Ardilles, this one's for you.

Off to celebrate in San Diego.

At last, an achievement in life. Mentioned in the same sentence as my esteemed friends Chalkie, Kerry and Ardiles.

Can you not see the irony in you coming on to our forum and accusing Ardiles of being pompous, OF? Who the fuck are you to complain about too much arrogance and ignorance on a Swindon forum? We were playing a lower league club after beating a Premier league team and so had every right to be confident and to post about our hopes for the game. I'm sure the posts on the Oxford site were hardly a rigourous intellectual debate on the likely outcome. If you don't like to read what we post then don't log on. Glad to see we got to you though and keep scrolling up to get to our league scores on a Saturday afternoon. Bye

« Last Edit: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 22:44:57 by Huwwy » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 07:08:17 »

I'm just ok with the whole approach - I accept at some point it may go a bit Steve McMahon but he wasn't fun to boot - and if it means we don't have any players sticking around for more than a year or two at a time (and it is sustainable financially, which thus far seems ok), then who cares.  Get em in, make em play, ship em out.  Harry Redknapp without the transfer fees and over the top wages and bit more bite.

I gave up my season ticket to avoid getting into verbal fights with other fans who seem to insist on being excessively negative these days.

It's football, sit back and enjoy the ride we are on.  Some days we'll scrape the shit out of our legs like they do in that crazy french bike ride, other days we'll be king of the mountains.  Or something like that....

You're all just getting a little carried away - both ways.

I think that's probably true Rob. I guess that's the effect Di Canio has on people -always has done and always will.
kerry red

« Reply #594 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 08:10:14 »

Oxford Fan

Let's get some facts straight.

1. The game didn't matter - only the result did

2. I agree we do have a bit of a superiority complex - rightly earned I believe - at the moment. Mind you, your club seems to have an ingrained inferiority complex when it comes to this fixture.

When you won at our place early last season when we weren't at our best, to be fair you played some decent football.

Yet, when it came to the return fixture and again Wednesday your inferiority complex came to the fore with 10 men behind the ball, no attacking threat and a reasonable imitation of the old Wimbledon.

Yes, that has now worked twice and fair play for that, but if you harbour ambitions of promotion this year, that sort of shit-scared hoofball against teams of a higher division will soon see you back in the basement.

Your annual implosion last season was I believe in no small part due to the build up the fixture at the Kassam - and in hindsight I'm sure most fans on here would welcome defeat if it scuppered your season.

On a personal note, I am so happy Mr Wilder seems set to stay as captain of the SS Pisspot - you'll get nowhere with that twat.

I hope the 1-0 win in the tinpot cup keeps you warm on your trip to Accrington later in the season.

Mugs
DMR

« Reply #595 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 09:09:22 »

take no notice. You've done nowt wrong. Carry on as normal on here

Chirpsing

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 10:21:36 »

Chirpsing
I had to google that word. not the case
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 11:23:04 »

Someone ought to start an Orient Matchday thread and close this fucker down

Perhaps they will, on Matchday.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 11:24:59 »

Can't be bothered to google it, but why are Leyton Orient called Leyton Orient? Did loads of chinese people live in that area when the club was formed?
kerry red

« Reply #599 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 11:29:08 »

Apparently one of their original players was employed by the Orient Shipping Line - later to become P&O.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: