Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Franchise Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36410 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #225 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 08:46:20 »

Franchise as a club, fans/players/owner is basically a massive barrell of monkey spunk....that is all.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:02:59 »

I know I shouldn't look at the comments section on thisis but sometimes I just can't help myself...

"We all need to be much more honest.

Town should have won 4 or 5 nil today, against 10 men and even before.

I simply cannot understand what is going on with Benson, by far and away our best player since he joined.

Benson would have easily put away at least a couple of the missed chances, the result is nothing short of a disgrace.We should be top of the league this evening."

Wow. Huh?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:06:27 »

Another good home win with another clean sheet Smiley

Sick and tired of these bitter bastards questioning our home support saying that we are silent during games.

When it's clearly not the case and it would be impossible to hear anything sat next to a fucking drum! If I was at another clubs ground and had heard something like the inter-stand 'We are Paolo's Red and White Army' I'd be pretty impressed. It seems to be the only thing these clubs can cling on to when they've come away with fuck all.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:06:35 »

Oh wow.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #229 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:17:58 »

I know I shouldn't look at the comments section on thisis but sometimes I just can't help myself...

I simply cannot understand what is going on with Benson, by far and away our best player since he joined.

Benson would have easily put away at least a couple of the missed chances, the result is nothing short of a disgrace.We should be top of the league this evening."

Wow. Huh?

Unbelievable.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:18:14 »

OST - I kind of saw this coming if Collins and Williams didn't start finding the back of the net and getting goals to their name.

I don't honestly give a flying fuck if they don't score all season if we keep winning games, they keep playing well, working their bollocks off and we're getting the goals from the midfield.

Only thing I worry about though is spackers that like getting on there backs and a lack of goals denting their confidence.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:19:30 »

Wow. Huh?

I am absolutely speechless.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:20:47 »

Wow. Huh?

Roll Eyes It's difficult to find anything sensible to say to that...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:21:07 »

Only thing I worry about though is spackers that like getting on there backs and a lack of goals denting their confidence.

This is the one thing Yeovil fans had to say about Williams is that if he doesn't notch then his head does drop a bit, he's playing unbelievably well though and has already become a firm favourite of mine.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #234 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:23:16 »

Wow. Huh?

Legendary
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:26:35 »

Wow. Huh?

[url width=427 height=240]http://i.imgur.com/kjCow.gif[/url]

i am becoming increasingly convinced that the comments section on thisis is some kind of alternate reality
Flashheart

« Reply #236 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:28:27 »

Very sorry Den, But I stand by my comments 100%.

We were great in the first half, but could not score, but for the lucky goal on half time.

And in the second half, we should have extended the lead to 4-0 or more.

If that is the best we can do, we can forget about promotion right now and I just cannot believe that PDC hid behind MK getting the man sent off!! His BBC interview refers.

We should have won easily, simple as that.

Fucking hell
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:30:21 »

Not his only comment either:

If that is the best we can do, we can forget about promotion right now and I just cannot believe that PDC hid behind MK getting the man sent off!!

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:30:38 »

What a cunt

« Reply #239 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:35:18 »

Remind me again why everybody should be allowed an opinion!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: