Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Franchise Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36408 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:27:06 »

Do they have a forum or is it just a customer feedback form?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:39:38 »

Lots of hate for us on their forums, nice to know our feelings for them are recipricated 
In the words of Dennis Healey thats like being savaged by a sheep. I'd happilly take their feedback face to face.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:44:43 »

2-0 Collins to get both

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:45:47 »

Hardly any mention at all on the MKD Concrete Roundabout forum, its like we don't exist on there. I used to enjoy the moo camp always good for a wind up but that seems to have mooooved somewhere else now.

Which is their other most active forum because I can't find any loathing of us now Sad and frankly I quite like being hated by the franchise Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:46:20 »

Whilst there will be those of us who I am sure will have a 'bad feeling' about this, I am going for...

2-0 Williams, Ritchie

I'm going with this, 8551 in attendance at a rain soaked County Ground
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:48:54 »

Do they have a forum or is it just a customer feedback form?

Grin
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:50:52 »

Hardly any mention at all on the MKD Concrete Roundabout forum, its like we don't exist on there. I used to enjoy the moo camp always good for a wind up but that seems to have mooooved somewhere else now.

Which is their other most active forum because I can't find any loathing of us now Sad and frankly I quite like being hated by the franchise Cheesy

All I can find - http://www.thezonemk.co.uk/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=107&sid=717c41d09a9f981e9ea49da1af562404

In fact, this is about as animated as they get - http://www.thezonemk.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=7494
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 09:54:13 by Shaw Rosso » Logged
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:00:03 »

Their presence in the league is abhorrent to a good many fans, even now.  Glad one of our fans went on there to remind them.  They will be getting heartily sick of hearing the message by now...and hope they always do.

I'll never set foot in that ground.  Not this season, not ever.

Franchise FC: English football's shame.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:14:48 »

Just having a pre drinkies breakfast burger in town

Another comprehensive 3-0
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:15:31 »

Pre-match Mela today I think.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:43:34 »

http://www.thezonemk.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=7494

Re their whingeing about £10 parking for disabled supporters, think they'll find if they show their blue badge when entering the car park they will only be charged £5, also they'll be looked after in a nice new disabled bit (pitchside covering) Have also heard that there is a dedicated steward that would go and collect their half time drinks for them (coffee/tea etc but not alcohol). I know other teams allow a carers ticket at a reduced rate or free but not sure if we do it at the CG.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:49:00 »

Their presence in the league is abhorrent to a good many fans, even now.  Glad one of our fans went on there to remind them.  They will be getting heartily sick of hearing the message by now...and hope they always do.

I'll never set foot in that ground.  Not this season, not ever.

Amen brother.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:49:46 »

Hopefully we can continue today with the same level of performance we saw on Tuesday.  If we do we will win 2-0 COYR
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 11:04:10 »

5-0 town today
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 11:05:51 »

Their presence in the league is abhorrent to a good many fans, even now.  Glad one of our fans went on there to remind them.  They will be getting heartily sick of hearing the message by now...and hope they always do.

I'll never set foot in that ground.  Not this season, not ever.

Whenever talk of Franchise FC comes up and people 'never setting foot in their ground', I always have to make the following point...

Whilst I have no more time for Franchise than any other self-respecting fan, there is nothing more important to me than the success of my own team. This is why I would go, and have been (just the once) to MK.

To me, the best way of hurting them is to beat them. By going and supporting your team, you are helping to increase the chances of that happening (I'm sure no one would disagree that teams play better when well supported).

What you are advocating is that no one turns up and supports our team - Swindon Town - this is anathema to me. Would you not even go to a play off semi-final at MK? Presumably not. For me though, the desire for my team to succeed far out-weighs my desire to see the failure of any other team, however much I might dislike them.

Two ways of looking at the same thing really.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: