Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 84176 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 07:33:14 »

gotta love this forum.

we have a member that has been proven time and time again to be privvy to inside info and they are openly commenting on this thread. still though some people plough on with their own assumptions as they are the ones with the facts. well done all.

anyway, this beach is clungetastic and i'm getting back to perving.

Cheesy
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 07:36:33 »

How many more times does it have to be spelt out to people ; Paul Caddis wants to go!

When players want to leave they can force the issue and bring it to a head.It's called player power.

Do you think that Arsenal wanted to sell Van Persie? They had to deal with it and get the best deal
that they could.We now have to do the same.

Just live with it and move on,it's happened many times before and it'll happen many times in the future.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 07:41:55 »

gotta love this forum.

we have a member that has been proven time and time again to be privvy to inside info and they are openly commenting on this thread. still though some people plough on with their own assumptions as they are the ones with the facts. well done all.

anyway, this beach is clungetastic and i'm getting back to perving.

Well, if DRS knows Caddis wants out then he should say it outright! I don't know if everything DRS posts is with inside knowledge, or whether some of it is his opinion.

Have fun perving, Perranporth beach was more miss that hit. Too many middle aged women of the 'past best before' type reading "50 shades"..
fatbasher

« Reply #663 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 07:56:08 »

Well, if DRS knows Caddis wants out then he should say it outright! I don't know if everything DRS posts is with inside knowledge, or whether some of it is his opinion.

Have fun perving, Perranporth beach was more miss that hit. Too many middle aged women of the 'past best before' type reading "50 shades"..

There lies the nub of this issue assuming that it's correct and he does. If he asks for a transfer then he will lose money with signing on fees and loyalty bonuses and what have you. if the club tell he's being sold then that put's him in charge of the wonga.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:00:37 »

Fair point. Its difficult, because a player has fallen out publicly with PDC that would in my opinion weaken the clubs hand. It gives the impression of "want rid quick", which to be fair we probably do!

Wray knows what he is doing, he won't sell for tuppence ha'penny unless it suits him.
fatbasher

« Reply #665 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:05:49 »

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but it may not be just a coincidence that Caddisgate has blown up when his partner has just given birth. Does she live in Scotland still? Even if they live locally it may be that privately they both want to go back up that way and say publicly something different. As i said in my previous post if their motive is to go back up north then he is hardly going to openly ask for a move if it will cost him money. We also don't know if someone has tapped him up towards the end of last season when his years extended contract option was not decided. Am I correct in saying he did not seem impressed that the club had exercised this option?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:12:52 »

From memory he said the extension was "probably" something that would have happened anyway (had he had a choice). Which was for from definite I guess. Buggered if I can find a direct quote of that mind.
Dozno9

« Reply #667 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:33:20 »

I do remember an interview at the end of last year where he said the club had an option on him and he didn't sound that enthused about the fact he had no choice in it, although that may be my over active imagination. There was an interview though, I do remember that.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:39:24 »

From memory he said the extension was "probably" something that would have happened anyway (had he had a choice). Which was for from definite I guess. Buggered if I can find a direct quote of that mind.

Is this the one you mean?

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindontown/news/9717293.Club_confirm_Caddis_extension/

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #669 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:41:08 »

Good players come, good players go.....you buy a replacement and move on, sometimes good sometimes not so good.

We need 11 players playing for the club that want to play for the club, it would appear that Caddis decided he did not wish to play for us any more....sell him while we still can and save on his (probably) fairly large wage.

Caddis was good but not brilliant, he was not as good as Kerslake as a fullback yet we sold him and did ok after he left us getting promotion 2 months after he left to the Premier League.

No player can run the dressing room, as has been alluded to by JW so he has to leave now before any long lasting damage has been done. Only Paul Caddis will know his own reasons for this and neither do we really need to know.

The club have not sent out quite the right message but it would also appear that some media have not reported exactly what happened either much to the dislike of the club.

Lets hope everyone from Paolo, Caddis, the club, The Adver and BBC have all learned from this and that it won't happen this way again.

Also I wish that IF Caddis really did want to move back to Scotland that he came out and said that from the off, its understandable having a new family and that they MAY want to go back to where their family is....lets face it thats exactly what Cibocchi has just done, the fans would understand that in the main.

Find him a new club and lets move forwards from now on, thanks for the last few years Mr Caddis and best of luck for the future....now time to move him on and move on as a club to promotion.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Dozno9

« Reply #670 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:44:45 »

Its all a bit dirty and not in a good way.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:44:45 »

I've heard that we are signing John West who is likely to be the new skipper.

Think he's excellent at putting it in the net.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #672 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:48:19 »

I've heard that we are signing John West who is likely to be the new skipper.

Think he's excellent at putting it in the net.
Sounds fucking fishy to me.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Dozno9

« Reply #673 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:50:44 »

It's a good opportunaty for the player.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 08:51:38 »

Assuming the club wont be giving him away then Caddis could have a long wait if he wants to go back to Scotland.  Celtic are the only side who ever pay a fee for a player and thats pretty rare, every other team in that league survives on free transfers and out of contract players.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: