Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tia Sharp  (Read 12147 times)
Flashheart

« on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:24:10 »

RIP

So let me get this right....

She was 12 years old, and her Grandmother is 46 years old? And the 46 year old grandmother has a 37 year old boyfriend with 'previous'. There's no way to say this without sounding heartless, but what a chavtastic life she was bought into, poor girl.

Can't help but think the Nan and BF aren't the only guilty ones in this either.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:34:36 »

It's such an awful situation, but when I saw the family holding a candlelight vigil a couple of days ago I couldn't help but cringe at the state of some of them.

The whole thing is very odd.  Her body has been found in the grandmother's house, which has supposedly been searched twice.  Also, how could the grandmother not know her body was in the house?

I doubt we'll ever know what really happened, because he'll top himself before he gets found.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:41:27 »

Get Jeremy Kyle in to interview the family, he'll find out the truth.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:42:38 »

It's sad, but a suspected murder of a child is normally someone who 'knows' the victim. Sad state of affairs. How can anyone murder a child?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:43:36 »

The grandmother knew, there's no escaping that. Yet she lied to protect her boyfriend whom clearly did the dead.

Or..... I have an even more sinister thought that might have led to the grandmother doing it through a jealous rage. (I don't think I need elaborate).

It's inconceivable to me how people can do such things to each other.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:52:39 »

Sadly the tragic news is not surprising ...particularly as the step-grandad's story didn't add up from the start...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:00:39 »

What I don't get is: How.....when....why....how.....at what point.....

I just don't get it.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:01:56 »

The nan's boyfriend has been arrested now.

fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:42:23 »

The boyfriend is an odd looking man!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:46:22 »

Only the perpetrator(s) will ever fully know.

I don't think it's right to even begin to speculate. 
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:47:35 »

It's sad, but a suspected murder of a child is normally someone who 'knows' the victim.

Think something like 60% is a good ballpark figure for a victim knowing their murderer.

The story on the BBC website gave the impression the body had been moved, which would explain them not finding it before.
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:54:29 »

Only the perpetrator(s) will ever fully know.

I don't think it's right to even begin to speculate. 

You're right.

And nobody should be 'hung' before the trial.

But, I suspect the grandmother.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 21:01:15 »

5 mins from where I live.

Very sad and shocking, although some serious questions need to be asked of the police if the body was there the whole time.
steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 21:16:38 »

Whoever carried out this disgusting act, be it the grandmother, the grandmothers boyfriend or some other sick minded fucking weirdo needs to be brought to justice quickly, tried in a court of law and then if found guilty and only if, hung from the nearest fucking lampost.

Let the sick fucker swing. We are far too soft on the sort of scum who did this and before all the fucking do gooders on here start banging on about human rights and such shit, just fuck off as the world really does not need scum like this breathing the same air as decent law abiding human beings.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 21:21:10 »

Whoever carried out this disgusting act, be it the grandmother, the grandmothers boyfriend or some other sick minded fucking weirdo needs to be brought to justice quickly, tried in a court of law and then if found guilty and only if, hung from the nearest fucking lampost.

Let the sick fucker swing. We are far too soft on the sort of scum who did this and before all the fucking do gooders on here start banging on about human rights and such shit, just fuck off as the world really does not need scum like this breathing the same air as decent law abiding human beings.

Why are you a 'do gooder' if you don't happen to believe capital punishment is an appropriate punishment?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: