Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All inclusive holidays for families  (Read 20060 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 16:59:01 »

Who cares about 'class'? We went on an all inclusive holiday to the Rui Palace in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, thanks to the in laws subbing us - as we wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise. Had a great time, whether we were surrounded by upper, middle, working class I don't know or care. Great holiday. 

Who cares about class? Probably people without any.

(Smiley wink thing)
Well said.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:09:31 »

Call in to Thompsons/First Choice as they are now solely all inclusive on package holidays.  Have been on several of their all-inclusive deals in the past ten years and have hd no real complaints about any of them.  Have booked next year's holiday to Mexico already.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:17:15 »

For me an all inclusive isn't a 'holiday'. I'd rather get out of the hotel and explore tasting local cuisine.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:19:29 »

You still can?!

When we go, we normally have 3 meals ur so out elsewhere anyway
Flashheart

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:22:51 »

Does that answer your question 4d?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:26:19 »

For me an all inclusive isn't a 'holiday'. I'd rather get out of the hotel and explore tasting local cuisine.

Ha ha good one. It's not a prison camp mate.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:28:02 »

All-inclusive was cheaper than S/C when I booked to go to Bulgaria this summer. I'll be milking the free (local) beer and snacks whilst tanning round the pool on the lazy days, but will be going for weird local stuff on days out/every evening. It was so cheap (booked flights and hotel separate) that it ticks all the boxes for me on a student/unemployed budget!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:28:31 »

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 17:50:12 »

But surely if you are going all inclusive then you are paying for it?

I've never been on an all inclusive so not sure how it works. Isn't it all 'buffet' style meals?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DMR

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:16:39 »

Yeah anyone spending £3 - £4k on a family holiday must be working class. Student classs shit for brains Moron.

Someone buys their furniture from Argos
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:24:44 »

Went to Egypt this year on an all-inclusive deal. Food was ok and plentiful, but we also went out most evenings, as well as doing a load of excursions (Quad biking, star gazing in the Sinai desert and a whole day on a yacht, stopping at the best snorkelling sites). Fantastic holiday and I'll definitely do it again.
Just glad a scummy chav like me is able to go abroad!

If I was still single, I'd still do an all-inclusive deal. Just pick the cheapest hotel I could find, a budget airline and blow loads of spending money on what's important for me, which isn't the size of the room, or the quality of the food. Anyone going to Sharm el Sheikh, if you get the chance, go to the public beach at Sharks bay. For an entry fee of £2.50 you get a sunbed and some of the best coral and fish anywhere around the Red Sea, all straight from the jetty.

It's All Good..............
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:27:28 »

Thinking about Ibiza, all inclusive should slow the flow of cash required by the kids.

We always do all inclusive for this exact reason.  Saves a fortune on snacks, drinks and ice creams etc.  Clearly that makes us chavs as well!

Any of the balearic islands are good for families or the canaries.  It works out far cheaper if you book flights and the hotel ourself rather than going through a tour operator.  Majorca and Ibiza tend to be the cheapest for flights.

walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:31:55 »

We always do all inclusive for this exact reason.  Saves a fortune on snacks, drinks and ice creams etc.  Clearly that makes us chavs as well!

Any of the balearic islands are good for families or the canaries.  It works out far cheaper if you book flights and the hotel ourself rather than going through a tour operator.  Majorca and Ibiza tend to be the cheapest for flights.

I find all inc convenient as you don't have to worry about whether you enough money for food, you can use all the money you take with you on days out and souvenirs etc. It is nice to eat out. But since most of the countries use the Euro it's gotten more expensive.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:59:16 »

But surely if you are going all inclusive then you are paying for it?

I've never been on an all inclusive so not sure how it works. Isn't it all 'buffet' style meals?

At our in all in Mexico, we had 5 restaurants to choose from and one buffet style. Food was superb as was the drink at the pool side bar, and the choice of spirits in our room was great, if you're into that kind of thing.

And us peasant class chavs don't mind spending a little extra by going out for a few meals off resort site to sample the local hospitality. ;-)

Would have no problem in going back there anytime!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:00:43 »

Wish I was working class enough to afford a family holiday to an all exclusive in Mexico or Egypt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: