Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendlies  (Read 6161 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 23:24:56 »

I'm sure it will be a 7.45 kick-off. that must be another BBC error.

I think we'll give your boys a good game tomorrow. We do have a very strong squad, Al Bangura is shaping nicely after being out for most of last season. There's too many decent players to keep an eye. Jonathon Smith would not get back into our current side. Beware boys it won't be easy.

It will be a test for sure but I expect our fitness and quality to shine through. Smith would easily get in your team. He was one of our better players last season in a side that won the league with ease in the end. Not surprised he has walked into another league 2 side.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 14:18:10 »

Any of you lot going?

I am.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 14:40:57 »

I think we'll give your boys a good game tomorrow. We do have a very strong squad, Al Bangura is shaping nicely after being out for most of last season. There's too many decent players to keep an eye. Jonathon Smith would not get back into our current side. Beware boys it won't be easy.

Good lord
nochee

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:07:19 »

I'm going with a couple of lads. I might not get to see many games this season so Im getting in the friendlies for my football fix
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 16:51:31 »

Strong squad, but they'll all be puny weaklings if your nutty owner has forced them onto veggie diets.

Actually I  reckon the meat content of a FGR burger is about the same as that of a County Ground burger.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 16:55:53 »

Im now going with the whole family.  Blimey, thats a first for some time.

Never knowingly overstated.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 21:13:13 »

Really?? Hmmm
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 11:08:22 »

soapy tit wank
fatbasher

« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 6, 2012, 20:56:35 »

Just confirmed that one of my old work buddies who a) nearly died about three years ago, b) is now happily retired & c) a Crippled Alice fan is coming to watch Wednesdays friendly with me.

Now before all you "is there a fire drill" retards start on at us, we will be leaving early to walk back to the train station so he can get the 9.30 back to Paddington before going on to Croydon. It has to be said I'm really chuffed that he's making the trip to watch the game. Not seen him for at least four years due to work commitments.

I think it will be a tough match for us and a test of how far e have come since the end of last season.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 09:30:51 »

Is it a 7.30, or 7.45 ko for the Palace game ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 09:54:13 »

nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 11:19:19 »

TA.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 15:29:21 »

Don't usually do friendlies but going tomorrow night due to this closed season feeling the longest ever.

Looking forward to getting back to football.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: