Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chris Moyles Show finishing  (Read 10501 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 14:37:01 »

I likes Moyles.  Has got me through many early morning long distance drives.  This will be the end of me listening to R1, he is the only one I switch on for.

I'm getting old.

This. Going to miss him. Best R1 breakfast show there has been.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:04:50 »

Moyles was ok for about 5 minutes as someone has said you just want to punch him. Radio 6 is worth a go great music and the morning guy takes the piss out of Brian Cox on a regular basis so that always worth listening too...digital radio is the answer...Radio 1 is for teenagers isn`t it? And I am not one of those....seen the price of fags these days... Eek

Bathtime
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:25:36 »

I mainly listen to Radio 4, 5 and Danny Kelly if he's on Talk Sport.Very occasionaly 6 music but they don't really play much stuff I'm interested in..There are to many interesting Podcasts and stuff to catch up on,you can be your own Radio controller these days .

I've always hated Moyles,from the occasional times i've listened to Radio 1 these days they seem to have a very very limited play list,even worse than commercial radio used to be.

/
W56196272
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:45:10 »

Kevin Greening with Zoe, Mark and Lard ...

ah yes, mark and lard..they were funny, but were never going to be mainstream enoughn in a milion years...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:46:26 »

I wouldn't care who presented that show if they bothered to play more than 3 or 4 songs an hour. Even then you are lucky to hear any non-dance/pop/RnB stuff.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:49:50 »

spotify is they way forward...they have the radio 6 playlists on there (as well as many others, incl R1) so you can listen to the music without all the shite in between..
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:54:33 »

I wouldn't care who presented that show if they bothered to play more than 3 or 4 songs an hour. Even then you are lucky to hear any non-dance/pop/RnB stuff.

This. I actually don't mind Moyles too much but the music they play is generally shit.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:55:40 »

Radio 6 is the nuts. I love it.

Only really listen to radio 1 after 7, when it gets a bit more interesting and a lot less slapstick.

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:08:18 »

Just have my ipod on shuffle in the car.

Have to listen to enough cunts talking bollocks when I get to work without listening to them on the way there.

It's All Good..............
fatbasher

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 18:48:29 »

Shrug

Who cares?

Yawn....
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 19:53:39 »

Sorry, am I keeping you up?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 11:39:03 »

I'm a captive market for new potential breakfast shows.

Sometimes listen to CDs I've made, or other CD albums.
Had a spell with Radio 2 but Chris Evans seems to go on holiday about once a month, and his replacements are never as good.
Gave radio 1 a go recently but got fed up with the horrendous dance music they play.
Classic FM is hitting the spot lately.
Have never got round to the Spanish CDs I burned, pre and post work is not when I want to concentrate.

Can't imagine I'll listen to Grimshaw, unless they raise the standard of the playlist.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 11:42:54 »

I'm a captive market for new potential breakfast shows.

Sometimes listen to CDs I've made, or other CD albums.
Had a spell with Radio 2 but Chris Evans seems to go on holiday about once a month, and his replacements are never as good.

I'm the same. Go through spells of just listening to CDs for a couple of weeks, then I'll get bored of them and go back to the radio.

As for R2 stand-ins, Richard Madeley is pretty boring to listen to first thing in the morning but Ryan Tubridy's been pretty decent this week.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 15:11:18 »

Really rated himself.....I'm too old to comment.

Clems Army!
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 22:31:50 »

meh................his best moments were getting upset when we dicked leeds twice in a season............like all presenters they get dull after 2 years any longer and they are on stupid wages and on the downward spiral.............laters fat bloke  Clap
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: