Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Royal mail  (Read 1865 times)
hobodan

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 14:35:49 »

Complete Bastards. The people working behind the counter at Hawksworth have the iq of a sponge

I had a red slip through my door for 2 parcels to collect, one to be signed for (for the mrs) the other to big for the letterbox (for myself)... I collect the item to be signed for but the other item has disappeared! It states on my red slip...there are 2 items...one for mr & one for mrs....one to be signed for & one too big for letterbox; The counter retard says the manager will talk to cocknose pat who attempted to deliver the parcels; cocknose pat says he only had 1 parcel to deliver... I ask why would he write 2 parcels on the red slip.. 2 names on the red slip.. 2 different types of reason as to not delivering on the red slip.. And finally 2 different four digit numbers on the red slip.

The helpful manager tells me they probably wouldn't have written the slip in that way if he were delivering the parcel himself, but some staff do things differently & cocknose assured him there was only 1 parcel to be deliverd.

Luckily I have the red slip still in my possesion, I just have to piss about with claim forms with people higher up the ladder that can hopefully see that either cocknose has nicked my parcel, or the royal mail Hawksworth depot are incompetent wankers
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 14:37:52 »

they should be called Royal Fail. Ho ho!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 14:39:29 »

Did they then ask you to fill out one of those 'rate our service' forms?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 14:41:35 »

Was it anything fun?

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 14:53:23 »

Not really, just a lens hood for my camera - only worth about £20. it's more the denial of any mishap or wrongdoing that gets me; if they apologised & said bring in a receipt & we'll cover your costs I would have been okay with that.
nochee

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 15:32:17 »

Was it our poxford friend, Timmy?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 15:36:59 »

Was it our poxford friend, Timmy?

Perhaps it was the Pikey's chairman trying to raise money so they can keep their training ground?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 15:47:22 »

Was it anything fun?
you've had your fun, give it back :-)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 15:57:52 »

Checked your recycling bin/by your back gate/shed/any hidey hole on your property for the bigger parcel? Delivery boys sometimes stick parcels there rather than take them back to the depot.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 18:06:28 »

Checked your recycling bin/by your back gate/shed/any hidey hole on your property for the bigger parcel? Delivery boys sometimes stick parcels there rather than take them back to the depot.
lazy cunts!!
does my nut, ive had delivery men (not specificaly royal mail) leave packages in my filthy wheely bin.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 18:54:09 »

I've had a red slip put through the door because the postie couldn't be fucked to knock. I reckon he did this with all his deliveries and then buggered off to the pub early.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 19:45:25 »

If it was in the last 3 or 4 years I doubt it, if they finish their round early they get given another one to do. Most delivery boys try to stretch their rounds out just fir that reason.

Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 20:26:36 »

I've had a red slip put through the door because the postie couldn't be fucked to knock. I reckon he did this with all his deliveries and then buggered off to the pub early.

I've had this a few times.  Once I was very luckily walking through the hallway and noticed Mr Postie coming down the drive.  Didn't ring the doorbell, didn't knock, posted slip straight through.  He looked a bit awkward when I opened the front door as he was posting it. 

I'm sure they are not all like that though.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 20:38:20 »

My postman is ace but the muppet who covers him on a saturday is a clown. I get mail for all different numbers in my street and even completely different streets at times.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 5, 2012, 20:49:43 »

My postman is ace but the muppet who covers him on a saturday is a clown. I get mail for all different numbers in my street and even completely different streets at times.

Must be a Yodel employee moonlighting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: