Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iPhone 4 - BT Openzone  (Read 1876 times)
DMR

« on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:46:56 »

Good morning friends,

A question.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, annoys me more than when I'm out and about trying to use an app which works fine with ample 3G, and then that shitcunt BT wifi kicks in and ruins it.

As I am lazy and turning wireless on/off is a ballache, is there a means of stopping your iPhone from connecting to certain networks e.g. this Openzone bollocks?

Gracias
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:51:39 »

in the settings you should be able to 'forget this network'. It will automatically connect if you have connected before.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:57:08 »

Just as an aside, someone may like to explian what is the point of BTFON and that openzone bollox...they are everywhere and I have never managed to connect to either...even thogh I am supposedly signed up to openzone....or am I just being a twat?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:01:34 »

Just as an aside, someone may like to explian what is the point of BTFON and that openzone bollox...they are everywhere and I have never managed to connect to either...even thogh I am supposedly signed up to openzone....or am I just being a twat?

You have to connect to the wifi network and then sign in using the BTFON/Openzone application.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:02:54 »

yep, which on my phone, never works....however, have literally today, have now dropped the iphone for the htc sensation...so will see how that goes...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 11:44:34 »

I did that, should never have got rid of my iphone

Hate the sensation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: