Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Swindon Town set to trim their squad  (Read 28097 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:01:19 »

He hasn't been injured.Best way to say it is he is simply a cunt

Care to elaborate?
DRS

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:06:42 »

Not much to work out really. horrible little cunt
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:07:25 »

That said, there is no way on earth Risser is L1 quality either (he looked out of his depth in L2...), so it is strange that he is retained ahead of Smith.
You really don't like him do you?
kaufman

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:11:45 »

I wonder how Magera fits into all this, probably being released also but if he goes we only have 3 main strikers?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:23:49 »

I wonder how Magera fits into all this, probably being released also but if he goes we only have 3 main strikers?
Didn't PDC say at some stage last season that he would be coming back with a clean slate?  Guess if he is back and doesn't shape up in pre-season then he will be shipped out sharpish.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:26:41 »

Was it one of those smokescreens for rehab?

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:33:32 »

I guess Smith has some sale value, Risser has none (as he is awful!) Neither are going to play so money for Smith then release Risser later on
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:40:11 »

Not much to work out really. horrible little cunt
tans only asked, no need to have a go at him like that Smiley
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:45:04 »

I don't know why everyone is so anti risser? he started off a bit slow but as the season went on I felt he improved. He made mistakes and gave away the ball at times. He even scored an own at Wembley. He does his job well and does the things that go un-noticed. He's also chipped in with a few good goals as well. I hope he makes the step up into league 1.
Spud

« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:50:05 »

I hope he makes the step up into league 1.

He won't. I know a few on here have said what a nice bloke he is etc, and you've got to respect him for that, but I just don't think he'll be good enough in League One. He looked poor last season (minus a few games!).

Barry Scott

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:52:06 »

I don't know why everyone is so anti risser? he started off a bit slow but as the season went on I felt he improved. He made mistakes and gave away the ball at times. He even scored an own at Wembley. He does his job well and does the things that go un-noticed. He's also chipped in with a few good goals as well. I hope he makes the step up into league 1.

I thought he was good towards the end of the season and, as is typical of foreigners coming to play in England, I believe in this, his second season, we will see a vast improvement and show us just why Paolo rates him. (Assuming fans give him the chance - although I think his card is already marked.)
Coca Fola

« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:56:46 »

Risser is one of the worst players we've ever had. That is all. I've got nothing against the guy but he is horrifically out of his depth.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 09:01:35 »

I thought he was good towards the end of the season and, as is typical of foreigners coming to play in England, I believe in this, his second season, we will see a vast improvement and show us just why Paolo rates him. (Assuming fans give him the chance - although I think his card is already marked.)
It's the same old story Barry, one or two turn against somebody and it soon becomes a deluge.  Risser goes about his job - which was to provide the muscle in midfield - in a quiet sort of way, goes unnoticed until he makes a mistake (and his passing sometimes let him down) and then the anti-Rissers start firing up.  He provided more muscle in midfield than Ferry, Cox and Smith if they combined!!  I actually had to change my seat because I used to sit next to a guy who was so anti Billy Painter it was untrue, if I hadn't moved I am sure I would have slapped him!!  Billy came good and so will Risser I believe.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 09:02:38 »

Those who said Risser improved towards the end of the season, did you go to Gillingham away? His performance was embarrassing and he was taken off immediately after costing us their second goal. He may be a nice guy, but he is a very limited footballer who will be shown up badly if he plays in League 1. I can only assume he will be on his way out later in the summer.

Did we pay a fee for Cox? I'm sure I remember reading he cost 70k...looked good on his debut against Crawley but not sure what happened after that. No surprise that Smith and Connell are off as neither would play on a regular basis, they will get new clubs easy enough.
Coca Fola

« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 09:06:48 »

If he wasn't Namibian I don't think he would have made it as a professional footballer. The novelty of being Namibian and playing for their national side has undoubtedly helped him greatly. After all he can put on his CV that he's an international footballer, however bad they may be.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: