Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rangers  (Read 30339 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 08:48:27 »

Still think they should be made to start in div 3.

Tough fucking shit
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 08:53:08 »

Still think they should be made to start in div 3.

Tough fucking shit
Have you seen the proposal that the SFL sent their clubs asking for Rangers to be put in D1? Literally used the words "financial meltdown".
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 08:54:58 »

Haha what a joke
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 09:49:09 »

They still probably have more money than most of the teams in div 1,2 and 3
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 10:34:39 »

They still probably have more money than most of the teams in div 1,2 and 3
As it stands, they have as much money as Green's consortium have, with no income right now.
Interesting to see how they can pay players between now and if they ever start next season.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 13:21:36 »

SPL vote NO to newco in the SPL. Despite Doncaster, Regan and the media trying their hardest to scare the league into allowing them back in.

Pleasantly surprised.

[url width=98 height=23]http://i.imgur.com/cmUh9.gif[/url]
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:13:45 »

SPL vote NO to newco in the SPL. Despite Doncaster, Regan and the media trying their hardest to scare the league into allowing them back in.

Pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, but now they've put huge pressure on the SFL to change their rules. I hope the SFL hope for SFL3.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:21:13 »

I see Coventry have signed John Fleck after leaving Rangers, one hell of a signing at this level, he will be a threat next season.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:30:21 »

I see Coventry have signed John Fleck after leaving Rangers, one hell of a signing at this level, he will be a threat next season.

But with a defence like ours he won't be that much of a threat. (hopefully)
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:40:22 »

Sorry, what?

Have you seen him play? He's awful. Stayed at Rangers for so long because of his uncle.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:46:26 »

Yes he has a bit of a reputation for being a hot prospect but he is very small and lightweight at only 5 foot 6. When I saw him last season for Blackpool he was pretty anonymous.

Blackpool didn't make him an offer so they obviously didn't rate him that highly after being on loan to them last year.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 14:48:15 »

Pleasantly surprised.

Anything other than bottom of the SFL is not right. Rangers in that situation would at least gain a modicum of respect for pulling themselves into the top league. Otherwise we come into the murky territory of 'moral hazard'

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 15:06:29 »

Sorry, what?

Have you seen him play? He's awful. Stayed at Rangers for so long because of his uncle.

No, im guessing I have no clue where he played or anything. I'm sorry I said something nice about a former Rangers player...

He has huge potential and is very tricky player.

Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 15:12:53 »

No, im guessing I have no clue where he played or anything. I'm sorry I said something nice about a former Rangers player...

He has huge potential and is very tricky player.

Ah I see you're implying that because he plays for Rangers then I just don't like him for that reason. Maybe you're assuming I'm a Celtic fan, "cause we're all Rangers or Celtic".

I dislike him because I've seen him play, and this 'huge potential' he's had over him for years has come to nothing.

L1 might well be his level, Blackpool decided he wasn't Championship class, he certainly wasn't SPL class. Then again, neither was Charlie Adam, the English game just suited him better, having more time on the ball lets him show what he can do with his left peg.

Or maybe you're going on champ man.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 15:19:12 »

Ah I see you're implying that because he plays for Rangers then I just don't like him for that reason. Maybe you're assuming I'm a Celtic fan, "cause we're all Rangers or Celtic".

I dislike him because I've seen him play, and this 'huge potential' he's had over him for years has come to nothing.

L1 might well be his level, Blackpool decided he wasn't Championship class, he certainly wasn't SPL class. Then again, neither was Charlie Adam, the English game just suited him better, having more time on the ball lets him show what he can do with his left peg.

Or maybe you're going on champ man.

Or maybe I've seen him play and thought he was good? Yes he's no way near the finished article, but you can see he has talent.

And no, I know you don't like Rangers, it's pretty obvious if you read the thread.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 15:26:14 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: