Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rangers  (Read 30329 times)
scollenstfc

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 09:24:19 »

Monday Bandele on trial.... things are looking up for the rangers then  Eek
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 09:28:33 »

Monday Bandele on trial.... things are looking up for the rangers then  Eek
That makes writing all that out for your benefit so worthwhile.
scollenstfc

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 09:42:10 »

That makes writing all that out for your benefit so worthwhile.

don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the rest as well, beats reading 'pages of crap to get to the point' articles they have on bbc etc
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 10:18:18 »

Avoid scottish media on this subject. And any others related to the OF. They do their upmost to keep them happy.

There's a good blog which started on the Big Tax Case, involves a lot of detail into the goings on.

Also, Alex Thomson from C4 news is mildly entertaining on this subject. Appeared on a radio show and slated the scottish journalists to their face, accusing them of sweeping facts under the carpet and revealing only the bare minimum to avoid being seen as 'anti-Rangers'. Unfortunately for Rangers, the truth is very anti-Rangers. 
Coca Fola

« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 13:01:20 »

This week on Dream Team...

Club has been liquidised and transferred over to 'The Rangers Football Club', £100m+ of assets sold for £5.5m. That'll be the administrators doing the best deal for the creditors... Roll Eyes Expect some lawsuits and investigations against Duff and Phelps in the near future.

Walter Smith wants to buy the club (vulture picking the bones of a carcass) with the backing of a car dealer.

Gattuso has turned his back on them to sign for Sion.

The vote on letting 'The Rangers' back into the SPL is looking very, very tight. Celtic, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee united are all looking likely to reject their re-entry. In the case of Motherwell, they are pushing for fan ownership, and ignoring the fans on this will just completely undermine that project. Aberdeen have a huge pledge of fans returning in the event of Rangers disappearing, and an even greater number pledging to stay away if they're let in. See also: Celtic. Dundee United have been dragged through the muck, Thompson personally has, by Rangers, and look likely to chuck them. Hearts have just been shafted over the £800k they didn't receive for the transfer of Lee Wallace, though what goes through Romanov's head is anyone's guess.

If the situation arises that they are let back into the SPL without the voting structure of the SPL being overturned (11-1 vote), SPL grounds are going to be even more of ghost towns than they are right now.

And before the "clubs can't survive without Rangers" bullshit starts, the change in voting structure allows a change in how the TV money is split, which at the minute is stupidly in favour of the OF, and as that takes 2 teams to block the change, it won't change. Add this extra money to the extra fans brought in as clubs start fighting for 2nd, really negates the 1 or 2 games a season Rangers swell the coffers.

And Monday Bandele is on trial.

[url width=900 height=111]http://i46.tinypic.com/qnpycw.jpg[/url]

No one cares.  Thumb
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 13:39:48 »

...except the people who do.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 15:12:52 »

I think fola's maw/wife/da ran off with a devilishly handsome Scotsman at some point...
Coca Fola

« Reply #37 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 15:20:48 »

No I just don't care about Rangers.
DRS

« Reply #38 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 15:39:26 »

Stop clicking on a thread that's titled rangers then.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #39 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 17:32:03 »

Rangers in cunts shocker
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 17:32:42 »

Craig White knew.
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 18:53:27 »

I wonder how much pressure will be put by say, certain un-named TV companies, with regard to current and/or future TV deals on letting Rangers back in asap. While the numbers might not be clear cut immediately perhaps the threat of future problem might swing it sadly in NewCo FC's favour...

Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 09:14:51 »

I wonder how much pressure will be put by say, certain un-named TV companies, with regard to current and/or future TV deals on letting Rangers back in asap. While the numbers might not be clear cut immediately perhaps the threat of future problem might swing it sadly in NewCo FC's favour...

If clubs have the balls to play the long game and see this as a chance to remove the stranglehold of the OF then eventually that deal will go back up. And it's only 3 years till they'd be back.

Realistically, clubs will go for the quick buck.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, June 25, 2012, 16:15:51 »

Game over for Rangers and the SPL, five clubs have now stated they will be voting against them;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18577192

One good thing is that the clubs voting against appear to have made their decision based on the views of the fans.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, June 25, 2012, 16:54:54 »

Fucking brilliant.

Hope they have fun at east stirling
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: