Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheds  (Read 3375 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 15:21:17 »

I had a man-size shed (12ft x 8ft). Managed to fit a multi gym in there, but I flogged that and it was only used to store a couple of bikes and the lawnmower then.

I'd rather have the 8ft of garden back now. Plus it means I can build a little BBQ area.
DRS

« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 20:46:30 »

I just sit in the kids play house.
fatbasher

« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 21:44:43 »

sheds are a tricky business, at the end of the day though you get what you pay for, I work for A Grade Timber in cricklade, we can supply all the kit you need for a shed but you would need to build it yourself. alternativly, we supply to greatfield nurseries, they make them up there.

Duncan still running the show?
fatbasher

« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 21:52:17 »

Yea, im in two minds weather to get a huge one so i can have some man space, but then we dont have the biggest of gardens, and we will be looking at moving out in abuot a years time.

Well in that case i would be inclined to spend as much as you can afford. It may seem like a waste of money but you get they type of shed you can dismantle and reassemble at your new gaff. That my good man in NOT a false economy, rather a prudent bit of long term strategic planning. Sadly Arriba's B&Q bargain would not stand disassembling and reassembling, a bit like MFI (made for idiots) furniture.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: