Poll
Question: Luke McCormick...
Strongly in favour of McCormick getting a chance to rehabilitate at Swindon
Strongly against this. I cannot support this club if he was to join
This doesn't concern me at all. Kudos to Swindon for giving him the chance to play
I don't like it but it won't stop me supporting Swindon
Not bothered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke McCormick Poll  (Read 7630 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:18:31 »

This isn't the PdC protest....however if 4% of the regular 8000, boycott, then that's 320 fans lost.

Just for the record, I didn't say it was the PDC protest, I said that they would be joining them.  i.e. staying away until he's gone.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:19:54 »

You could argue that, but I suspect wrongly.  The likelihood of any stray members of the Howard League for Penal Reform, pitching up at the CG because they like Wray's work are surely zero.

I'm sure there are quite a lot of ex-offenders out there that have struggled to find employment due to their criminal record, so I'd imagine they would look more favourably on the club if they have a positive approach towards the rehabilitation of ex-offenders.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:20:41 »

How many times does he have to make the same point?
As many times as he likes. It's a discussion forum. Maybe you should fuck off if it offends you so much.
Coca Fola

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:25:47 »

Why are you back on here? Paolo's not left yet.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:27:05 »

I am all for it
Best way for an offender to re-enter society after prison is with Rehabilitation, Restoration and Reparation, which we look set to give him.
People rejecting his employment opportunities and stigmatising him only make matters for others and himself.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:27:27 »

Just for the record, I didn't say it was the PDC protest, I said that they would be joining them.  i.e. staying away until he's gone.

Ah...I read it as "joining them" to mean some sort of solidarity. PdC refuseniks can fight their own campaign.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:30:59 »

Why are you back on here? Paolo's not left yet.

Davis has done his time...he needs to be rehabilitated back into society now.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:38:04 »

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:40:29 »

pauld shows no remorse though. I propose house arrest.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:45:07 »

I would have thought being a Scouser that pauld is the perfect answer to potential drink drivers - no wheels, no drive.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:47:45 »

Fuck off then if it offends you so much.

Like I'd take advice off of you.

How many times does he have to make the same point?

Fuck off then if it irritates you so much.
Coca Fola

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 20:57:46 »

Like I'd take advice off of you.

Fuck off then if it irritates you so much.
We could turn this into the Coca Fola/Batch show but I have better things to do.  Bye

Or alternatively

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.boomtron.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 21:03:02 »

We could turn this into the Coca Fola/Batch show but I have better things to do.  Bye

Or alternatively

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.boomtron.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg[/url]

Is that a wave or a wank smilie? I guess either are better than petty arguments.

Anyway you started it Smiley

I don't have a problem with you Fola, in truth I have been repetitive. Don't think I've been as worked up about a potential signing like this ever. I'll try to stop repeating, however Johnny's post saying Wray had handled this well brought the red mist.

edit: is that bad dad? Great episode.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 21:06:27 »

I'll try to stop repeating, however Johnny's post saying Wray had handled this well brought the red mist.

Do you think he has handled the situation badly, or just that the wrong decision was made?
Coca Fola

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 21:08:20 »

Sorry for having a go at you. You have over 10000 posts so you're entitled to be angry once in a while.  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: