Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fat bastard...  (Read 8488 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 20:17:19 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18262887

Its political correctness gone mad, or something.

It's not like the lardies amongst us aren't aware...it's right there in front of us.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 21:21:54 »

In answer to the original question, there really isn't an answer outside of eat well and exercise.  If you lack motivation, do a little internet research around weight-related illnesses.  Diabetes is a real visual shocker.  Get fat = lose limbs is a good scenario. 

I struggle as much as anyone- a loveof food (not bad food, just lots of good home cooked stuff) and a love of beer and wine does it for me - but I'm much better and thinner than I used to be.

Still can't resist cheese though.  Fuck it, I'll die young...
Coca Fola

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 21:28:25 »

I lasted two days, had a Burger King today. Although in my defence I missed my train and had an hour in Paddington.

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 22:38:18 »

already pissed off with calorie counting. I'm fucking hungry
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 08:49:23 »

I just smashed a sausage buttie and a calorific macchiato.

Will go for a long walk (not off a short pier) this afternoon to justify it to myself.

Fat and happy.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:10:09 »

4lb lost in 3 days. upped the pace of the dog walks and cut out cheese and chocolate.
 Got next week off and a bbq tomorrow so my alcohol intake will be high. Not bothered though as I will keep up the controlled eating. Changes to lifestyle will reap their rewards and no need for radical change
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:22:53 »

I've lost a few pounds this week.
Haven't had a drink for three weeks now, have been eating salad for lunch every day (I tend to eat quite healthy at work anyway, just taking salad and fruit usually). Cycled to work every day and played football last night.
Gethimout

« Reply #67 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:33:49 »

I find salad boring! Do you have any meat with it?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:37:30 »

No.

I buy a bag of mixed salad and put some walnuts, grapes, cherry tomatoes, a bit of camembert cheese. Perhaps some herbs (coriander, basil, etc) Also olive oil, balsamic vinegar & black pepper. Makes a salad much more interesting than just lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:42:35 »

I'm 6ft and just a shade over 13 stone, most of it is Maccy Ds though which is the problem. Got a bit of a round belly on the go, which I am desperate to get rid of. I've cut out the Maccy Ds just about and have started eating more cereals and fruit. It's not really the weight I wanna lose but the fatty gut, what would be the best regime for such a task?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:46:48 »

I'm 6ft and just a shade over 13 stone, most of it is Maccy Ds though which is the problem. Got a bit of a round belly on the go, which I am desperate to get rid of. I've cut out the Maccy Ds just about and have started eating more cereals and fruit. It's not really the weight I wanna lose but the fatty gut, what would be the best regime for such a task?

Power wanks and the shits, seriously though, walk to the shops instead of driving, walk up the stairs instead of the lift, play football, go for a swim, or you could ride a bike to and from work.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 20:21:25 »

Ive just started cycling to/from work again, wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a bitch of a climb at both ends. At least half the ride is good fun.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, June 1, 2012, 20:39:01 »

Power wanks and the shits

I read that as power walks and the shits. Completely different imagery!.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: